Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Orli for Corrie?

And in more Bloom news, Orlando has apparently said he'd love to follow in Sir Ian McKellen's footsteps and take a role in Corrie. Could Legolas soon be on the Street?

Oh no.....
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

cant see it some how....

Smile

its all got blown out of proportion by the media....he just said in a interview (heat magazine) that it would be fun to come back to the uk and he was directly asked if he would star in corrie and he just said if the money was right then yes......and considering how much he gets paid for movies they ain't gonna be able to do. lol i dunno if the street would be big enough for all these stars and their egos anyways
    Last edited by emseyd; 03-05-2005 at 21:16.

Quote Originally Posted by emseyd
    its all got blown out of proportion by the media....he just said in a interview (heat magazine) that it would be fun to come back to the uk and he was directly asked if he would star in corrie and he just said if the money was right then yes......and considering how much he gets paid for movies they ain't gonna be able to do. lol i dunno if the street would be big enough for all these stars and their egos anyways
    Well said

I really hope he doesn't some how i cant see Orlando standing with a pint in the Rovers

They won't be able to afford him!

its on digital spy if anyone wants to check out whats been said

Movie star Orlando Bloom is now being touted for a part in Coronation Street, the Daily Star reports today.

Producers are said to be on the verge of offering the heartthrob a large fee to follow in the footsteps of Lord of the Rings costar Sir Ian McKellen, who recently joined the cast of the soap for a ten-episode arc.

Rumours of Bloom's possible involvement first began last week when he said he would join Corrie - but only if the money was right.

"I can't wait to do a little Corrie," he told the newspaper today. "Maybe I should go into the Rovers while Ian's there, with my pointy ears and bow and arrow strapped to my back and do a little number with a pint."

A spokeswoman for the soap said: "I'm sure the younger ladies of the Street would be delighted if Orlando Bloom joined."

The large fee aside, another sticking point is Bloom's hectic filming schedule: having just finished work on new epic Kingdom of Heaven, the actor is now back in the Carribean filming two Pirates sequels.

thanks chance couldnt be bothered to get it myself lol

Thread Information