Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky's interview with Davina

Nicky's interview with Davina

Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Eleventh evictee Nicky, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

God being evicted was a shock! Sorry just getting my head round it! What a cruel twist bb! My time in the house, yeh it was great! I had my downs of course but I also had a lot of highs and I had a good laugh as well

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

Urm probably the game of truth or dare we played when I ended up snogging Lou, that was good, oh and playing ‘play your clothes right’ or whatever with Zech! But there were lots of good bits so its hard to remember them all!

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

Out of the ones still in there – Dan, he was overall I think the one I connected with most, well apart from Zech obviously, Dan and me got on really well from our first meeting and I am defiantly going to be seeing him when I come out!
    But I also like to think I connected with everyone, especially in these last few weeks!

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

Well like I just said I feel that I did connect with everyone, but I didn’t connect as much with Laurence, I didn’t really see him at all to be honest!

Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

Zach – of course, but the lads who were in there all are quite good looking aren’t they, we were all spoilt for choice!

Did you have a game plan?

No, not really, I mean I wanted to go in and meet new people and have a laugh, I didn’t go in there to win and that is it, I would of loved to, and when I didn’t go out on Saturday I did think I was in with a chance of winning but that was never my only reason for coming in.

Would you have behaved differently if you went back in?

I don’t know, probably not, I went in intending to have fun and that is what I did, so no I don’t think I would behave differently, well maybe drink a bit less!

Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

Urm out of the 4 left, I’d say Dan, I know he lied and everything, but well he is like my best mate so I would say Dan!

If you could do it all again, would you?

Yeh defiantly

What would have been the most outrageous thing you would have done to win?

I’m not to sure, probably run round the garden naked, oops already done that!

How does it feel to have been evicted in the way that you were?

A bit gutted, I mean if I am honest I didn’t realise Big Brother had got back to me, I was too busy being dunked in the tub!!
    But I thought I was going on Saturday night, so I was relieved to stay in, but I knew there would be a twist and knowing my luck I knew it would probably end up in me being kicked out, but it was very cruel and I didn’t get to say bye

Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

Finding out my husband was a lying 2 timing cheat before I went in!
    No I wouldn’t of changed anything, well I wouldn’t of eaten Lucas’s cooking and then I would have had an extra week!

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Nicky everybody

Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Nicky actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person before we reveal their identity.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

I thought it would be fun, and I know Bryan and Dawn had thought about it loads and planned it really well and I thought, you know being quite a regular poster on the boards it would be fun, a laugh a once in a life time thing ….

Did you have a game plan?

I wanted everyone to love me to vote for me and for me to win!
    No I didn’t I took everyday as a new day, but yeh I did want people to like me so I tried to be a likable person, which I think I did for like the first few weeks, then I changed personalities, but I was bored lol, I had more fun getting drunk and stuff!

Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Oh yeh defiantly, its so fun, it was like I was Nicky, and the other housemates were actually real people!

Did you have a good time?

Yeh it was so much fun and like I said it was like I was her and the others were real people, its easy to get carried away, and everyone made it so real it was great I loved it, and all the twists as well! I mean my husband a cheat what a b**tard!

How does it feel to have been evicted in the way that you were?

Well I only just found out, I logged on as nicky and I was like ‘oh s**t what’s going on why can’t I access it’! But when I realised I was a bit annoyed, I didn’t realise That Big Brother had like posted back to me, so when I found it I think I’d already ran out of time, so it’s a shame, but Big Brother is evil and its been a while since we had a twist! It makes it more interesting its just a shame I was evicted!

Well I think that’s it now time to reveal your identity.

Nicky was *Fanatic*Loves Dennis

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Well done FLD.. I honestly didn't think it was you.. you did a real good job!!!

well done. You did really well

Yay I thought it wwas you!! Well done you did great!! you were one of my faves
    and *to ems >> lmao (i think you know what i mean *hmph*)

Well Done Layne. You did really well.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Well done Layne - thought you were quiet lately as yourself

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    and *to ems >> lmao (i think you know what i mean *hmph*)
    I have no idea what you are on about lea

Layne hunni i should have guessed it was you lol, now i think of it Nicky did sound alot like you sometimes, i so should have known it was you well done hunni

Well Layne, I had no idea. Congrats and well done to you..
    Super Mod

well done layne you were great. Big brother was so cruel to you with that eviction

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information