Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Mo's Exit

Little Mo's Exit

I found this on WalfordWeb

"EASTENDERS Little Mo Slater will accidentally smother baby Freddie to death after motherhood becomes too much.

Viewers will be left stunned when Little Mo (played by Kacey Ainsworth) holds a pillow over her son's face when she's left to mind him alone and he refuses to stop screaming. As the tot falls silent the horror hits Mo that she's suffocated her own son. She dashes to the doctor's surgery with the baby in her arms but is too late.

Square residents are left shell shocked and offer their support and sympathy but it soon becomes apparent that Little Mo is to blame and she is almost driven out of town before being carted away from Walford by police. Even new love interest Dr. Oliver (played by Tom Ellis) sends her packing when Mo tries to explain it was a moment of madness.

The storyline unfolds at the end of May."

Oh my word!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i know, it doesn't sound like something Little Mo would do, but it would be a great storyline and exit!

That is a horrible exit for Little Mo. The women has been through enough already, there really is no need for this (if it is true, that is). I am sure nobody would begrudge Little Mo a happy exit where she moves away with the new doctor and Freddie for a fresh start. But no, we have to have unhappiness and suffering. Enough already.

oh no! surely eastenders can give her a nice send off suffocating freddie!!!

It is a bit of a shock that they are planning to kill a baby. That is pretty serious and upsetting stuff. The baby that died years ago in EE of cot death (Hassan?) was pretty hard hitting but this is actually a mother killing her own son in a moment of madness.

Oh my god!! That would be horrible!! I can't imagine Little Mo doing that

Oh my god!! You're joking!!

The sad thing is that these sort of things does happen in the world I guess..

I disagree, I can actually see Little Mo doing that.. the way she's been acting with motherhood and support and everything it seems as she could indeed result to this.

Thats a horrible exit for her! Shes been through so much. I can't imagine her doing this

Well it is EastEnders were talking about anything can happen. Personally i think its horrible but it could change yet.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Thread Information