Thread: stephs cancer

Wink stephs cancer

what a shane on steph she has never been given a break has she. now she is refusing treatment until the baby is born, i feel so sorry for her
    Maisie Mouse

i know its a good storyline thought because that would be the worst position to ever be in

how sad is it for steph her cancer is getting worse and she needs to wait a month before safely delivering the baby so she can start the chemo
    Maisie Mouse

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I haven't caught up with what is going on in Neighbours.. but after reading up, I felt so sorry for Steph.. I guess she wanted to give her child a chance, then go for the chemo and only hope for the best,, I really like Stephs character, shes had a rough time

She's had a terrible time. I hope everything works out for her in the end. I know if I was in her position, it would be a very hard and upsetting desicion.

i really hope they dont kill her and leave little baby charlie without a mother, especially since she wanted a child so much
    Maisie Mouse

I will not be happy atall if they kill off Steph! That would be a really bad mistake on neighbours behalf if they did asSteph is one of the best characters in the show!

Stephs well good and her storylines ever since shes started the show has been great...really dramatic xx

It would be a hard decision to make but i definately know what my choice would be in her shoes, it sounds awful but i dont think i would have the courage to refuse chemotherepy, i wouldnt be brave enough to put my life at risk

Thread Information