Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grants women

Grants women

Read in Inside Soap or Soaplife today (might have been mentioned) that Grant will sleep with 3 women during his stay in Walford. Apparently he'll do a bit of cradle snatching, I'm not sure who that is? he mentions that he forms a close relationship with Ruby, but I doubt it'll be her. Maybe Dawn, who is quite a lot younger than Grant, but not underage. I don't think he'd go as far as to sleep with somebody under 16. I just reckon it's somebody a lot younger.

Then there's his wife, and somebody else who he is with predominantly (I think he's referring to Jane). Also there's somebody a lot younger after him, not sure about who that is.

Post your ideas. I'm so glad Grant's back!

I think dawns probably the one after him she's normally the chaser not the chased

My options would be Jane cause it was said he would do this, Carly and Dawn
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    he mentions that he forms a close relationship with Ruby, but I doubt it'll be her. Maybe Dawn, who is quite a lot younger than Grant, but not underage. I don't think he'd go as far as to sleep with somebody under 16. I just reckon it's somebody a lot younger.
    Isnt Ruby seventeen now as she is taking driving lessons i assume she is

Does the three include his wife? If not then i think it will be Jane Carly and Dawn if it does include is wife then i think the other two will be Jane and Carly

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    My options would be Jane cause it was said he would do this, Carly and Dawn
    Hmmm there was a picture of Jane and Grant at the Vic and they were facing each other ( not within kissing distance but..) with a drink in hand,, so I am guessing it has to be Jane..

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    Isnt Ruby seventeen now as she is taking driving lessons i assume she is

Does the three include his wife? If not then i think it will be Jane Carly and Dawn if it does include is wife then i think the other two will be Jane and Carly
    Sorry I wasn't talking about Ruby being underage (she is 17, and she's passed her driving test). Maybe I should have used another paragraph for the next bit. I just mean't I couldn't see Ruby and Grant being together. She looks way too young for him, and also I don't think he would take advantage of her in that way.

I also said I didn't think he'd be with anyone under 16 as an after thought because that's what cradle snatching usually means. But I don't think it does in his case, I reckon it's just somebody a lot younger.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Sorry I wasn't talking about Ruby being underage (she is 17, and she's passed her driving test). Maybe I should have used another paragraph for the next bit. I just mean't I couldn't see Ruby and Grant being together. She looks way too young for him, and also I don't think he would take advantage of her in that way.

I also said I didn't think he'd be with anyone under 16 as an after thought because that's what cradle snatching usually means. But I don't think it does in his case, I reckon it's just somebody a lot younger.
    so if it is someone a lot younger than it can't be Jane.. she is roughly the same age. So that leaves Carly, Dawn or would it be one of the new people that are coming in???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    so if it is someone a lot younger than it can't be Jane.. she is roughly the same age. So that leaves Carly, Dawn or would it be one of the new people that are coming in???
    It's definetely happening with Jane, that's the woman he's going to be with predominantly. But I'm not sure who he cradle snatches. Even though Carly is about 15yrs his junior she is married, so it wouldn't be like taking advantage of an innocent child. Neither would it be with Dawn. That's what I thought cradle snatching mean't. But maybe he just mean't somebody younger, not necessairily innocent.

i think dawn and carley! but it is a question we should of ask 'sharon marshall' wish i had seen this earlier i have jusr been watching her on this morning and could of emailed the question!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    i think dawn and carley! but it is a question we should of ask 'sharon marshall' wish i had seen this earlier i have jusr been watching her on this morning and could of emailed the question!!
    Ah! She was on 'This Morning' today?! What did she say? was there any gossip about Bradley and Stacey or anything else of interest?

Thread Information