Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: posh spice

posh spice

after reading daily about her in the papers, i have to say

the poor woman needs to be left alone!!!!

she is constantly criticised for everything she does, even the so called "affair" and i think it is so unfair, most of it is probably not even true (like yesterday "i'll stop eating if you leave")

fair enough she has a wardrobe most of us would kill for, a lovely husband who will clearly do anything for her and three lovely children, but does that justify the the daily abuse she gets?

i like posh, fair play to her, the girls done good

what do you lot think? is it fair? does she deserve it?

It is a life she chose.. She was a successfull popstar and she married one of the most focused footballers... she should know that the papers are not going to leave her alone...

Everyone is human and shes one of them. I think people deserve privcay if they want it. She's got talent she wanted to show it. She showed it, she cna still show it. Leave her alone people. She needs a life too. I agree with you Rach 100%!

its just too much, everyday its something new, its understandable if she was promoting something but from what i can gather she is trying to live a "normal" life for a bit and focus on her family

i feel sorry for her a bit as becks seems to be a biot of a sleaze and shes the devoted wife trying to keep it together for the sake of her children and she knows without him basically she wont get the attention she gets now.they love the media,both of them,they made there bed..........

Quite a while ago my friend met David Beckham in his opening of his football academy in London. They got signed footballs and kits!! So jealous...

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Quite a while ago my friend met David Beckham in his opening of his football academy in London. They got signed footballs and kits!! So jealous...
    I am the only women on the planet who does not find him attractive at all????? I don't think Posh is all that goodlooking either...

i dont like him, far too pretty i'm more of a robbie williams fan, yum

I don't like his looks but you know the talent. Just meeting someone who likes him alot its just really cool. But I don't find him good-looking sorry!! Robbie Williams is OK but only like one song of his Radio. He reminds me of my lil cousin. Robbie looks innocent lol.
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 02-05-2005 at 14:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I am the only women on the planet who does not find him attractive at all????? I don't think Posh is all that goodlooking either...
    no your not the only women ho does not think he is attractive!!
    i cannot see anything appealing about him!

Thread Information