Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam's Trial Episode!

Exclamation Sam's Trial

Really good episode on E4 tonight

Sam's trial was emotional - felt sorry for the Owen's and also for Sophie and Mel who obviously isnt going to show any emotion like Sophie did crying alone while Mel will just drown it out, will not let any emotions out

The end scenes with Sam and his parents was emotional

Sam isnt a bad person - 25 yrs is long and i thought was harsh, i can understand Russ and Nicole feeling like they do as they have slightly different opinions on how to treat Sam.
    The judge made Sam out to be a threat to the public and said that this was a planned rape, spiking them and then raping them and should get the maximum sentense

Liked Liz and Carrie scene - being friendly

And i am sure Rob mentioned that there will be two more trials in Scotland on a later date (coz Sam raped two girls down in Scotland)

Also Sam wrote Nicole a letter, but Nicole burned it claiming she no longer has a big brother - loved the little chat between Nicole telling Russ about how she got picked on and bullied in primary school and Sam found out and came and punched the guy out
    Last edited by Lennie; 16-03-2006 at 00:25.

Is sam leaving because they cant keep him in prison forever awwwwww what have they done to sam character i really like him the actor is very good i personally think one of the best in hollyoaks at the moment.
    angelblue

Louis Tamone aka Sam is a good actor amongst Chris Fountain and Stuart Manning

Yes true i also think Nick pickard is very good aka tony hutchison
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    Yes true i also think Nick pickard is very good aka tony hutchison
    True - the way he plays Tony is funny

I also like Guy Burnet aka Craig as well

Most of the male actors are generally quite good. Apart from Rob 'plank of wood' Owen, of course.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i missed it tonight at least i can catch it on the omnibus can't believe he got 25 years! isn't rape usually only 8 years or something like that.

The judge did say Life and then 25 years

Official Hollyoaks Site

Summons of Sam
    16 March 2006

Question Time Conned into a confession by Sophie, Sam prepares for the verdict tonight as his rape case reaches the courtroom.

Sinker
    To say Sam Owen has been a little naﶥ would be something of an understatement.

When Andy suggested that date raping susceptible girls was merely a shortcut to an inevitable result, he bought the notion hook, line and sinker.

Porridge
    Failing to learn from the error of his ways, he was once more tripped up by his ever-trusting nature when Sophie suggested that it would be in their best interests for him to come clean to the local constabulary.

Tonight, he's very much alone in the dock as he faces the judge's verdict and the prospect of a lengthy serving of porridge at her majesty's pleasure.

Usual Suspects
    The court is amok with the usual suspects, as the Burtons and Owens exchange glares and pleasantries, and even OB makes an appearance in support of Mel.

Sam's pleaded guilty to the charges, which will no doubt aid his defence, but the judge's verdict might well raise a few eyebrows in the courtroom. Dress up smart and join the gawking masses in the public gallery, for tonight's judgement in HOLLYOAKS.

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    i missed it tonight at least i can catch it on the omnibus can't believe he got 25 years! isn't rape usually only 8 years or something like that.
    25 years is good in my book, whether he is sorry or not he still spiked and raped 6 girls (maybe more not sure). Not all rape cases are given 8 years, each case differs. If this case was given 8 years then it would be ridiculous. I'm pleased they have used him as an example, he deserves what he gets.

Thread Information