Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Hill - The Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Any other credentials Alan? Lives in North London? Drinks camemile tea?....
    Has a couple of flats on the coast, sponges free hols and is friends with Carol Caplin. Thats all part of the CV the the modern Metroplitain Police.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Sounds like your average Liberal Democrats voter.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Whilst I woul;d love to see it I cant see him fitting in with the touchy feely politically correct new Diversified Metropolitain Police. Jack is a good old fashioned theif taker. The will probably have to make the new Super and unmarried single mother IC3, blind in one eye, deaf, bisexual, in a wheelchair and a card carryin member of amnesty international oh yes and a drinking buddy of Cherie Bliar
    lol you are so right!! that is what its like these days!!!!
    will be sorry to see adam go though, i really like him but not too bothered about yvonne.
    POOKIE

what? There won't be any actors left at this rate... i mean... since october we've seen more departures than in the past. ,Maybe when Adam leaves Jack could become Super... Neil for DI then Sam can regain her rightful position as DI leaving a space for Suzie as a DS...see, i've got it all worked out... What do you think?

I don't really want Okaro to go, especially if they have a terrible replacement like Amander Bloody Prosser, she was a complete a-hole. How the hell did she become a superintendent? I mean, come on, she doesn't have half a brain cell let alone a full one! No offence to the actress though, just the character!
    Last edited by billfan; 10-03-2006 at 17:14.

If the post of Super goes over Meadows head again Ill stop watching

Quote Originally Posted by suziesangel
    what? There won't be any actors left at this rate... i mean... since october we've seen more departures than in the past. ,Maybe when Adam leaves Jack could become Super... Neil for DI then Sam can regain her rightful position as DI leaving a space for Suzie as a DS...see, i've got it all worked out... What do you think?
    Good theory but as we know from the spoilers Suzie is not going to be the new DS

Todays Daily Mirror has confirmed the story. They really should read Soapboards. They might get their news quicker

11 March 2006
    SUPT CYRIL QUITS BILL
    By Brian Roberts
    ACTOR Cyril Nri is quitting The Bill after four years.

Cyril, right, who plays Sun Hill favourite Supt Adam Okaro, will be last seen on screen in the summer.

And Michelle Austin - Sgt Yvonne Hemingway - will leave around a month later. ITV1 said: "They are incredibly popular people and they will be sadly missed by all those who work with them. It was just that they felt it was time to do different things."

Viewers were gripped watching Supt Okaro crack-up after his wife and children died in a car crash.

Cyril, 44, has said he may direct a project in his home country Nigeria.

im so glad both of them are leaving as i have never liked yvonne and adam just gets on my nerves now i prefered him when he first came in it and i think jack neil and sam should all move up a posistion

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

as i saud i quite like yvonne but i am not too fussed about adam but i agree i would definately like to see sam back as DI but not acting this time and Neil as DCI but i dont know how well it would suit Jack as super

Thread Information