Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Connection

Ooo wow, he should denitely take Jo's agvice!! Be nice to sam and she'll be nice back, then they'll get on fine! Funny how it started off with going up and down a wrong street, I think.

lol that was a good chapter. Billfans right he really should take Jos advice

hey sorry I've been so busy reading eveeyone elses skripts that I completely forgot about mine!

Chapter 10

Actually Phil knew exactly what Jo was talking about. He felt guilty for yelling at Sam. When he remembered what had first caused their argument he realised just how ridiculous it was. They’d only fallen out because of a small misunderstanding, on both their parts, about a road. A road for heavens sake! He didn’t like arguing with Sam but recently they seemed to fall out quite a lot. It didn’t help when certain DC’s make stupid comments about them Phil thought bitterly.

By now Phil had reached the interview room. He went in and sat next to Sam.
    “Interview started at 3:35,” he said as he sat down, “Right, Emma, could you please tell us where you were last night?”

“I’ve already told you this,” Emma complained.

“Sorry but we need you to tell us again for the benefit of the tape,” Sam explained.

“I was sitting at home watching TV,” Emma said talking directly in to the tape player, an obvious attempt to mock the two DS’s. Phil was unimpressed but tried to remain calm as he didn’t want Sam to get annoyed with him again. They spent the next five minutes repeating all of the questions that they had asked Emma back at her house before Phil was able to begin talking about the new information that Jo had given him.
    “What do you do for a living Emma?” Phil asked. Sam looked a bit confused as Phil hadn’t got round to filling her in on the new information.

“What’s that got to do with anything?” Emma replied defensively.

“Just answer the question” Phil said, fed up with her attitude

“You could say I’m in public relations,” she told him.

“You’re a prostitute aren’t you?” Phil asked.

“So what if I am? You going to arrest me?”

“Not right this moment,” Phil replied. He hoped that Emma might be a little more co-operative if she believed that there was a small chance she could get arrested.

“DS Hunter could I speak to you outside for a minute please?” Sam asked.

Phil nodded, “Interview paused at 3:50, we’ll be back in a minute,” he told Emma.

“Sorry but just so I don’t spend the entire interview with a confused expression, do you mind letting me know what the point and reason is behind these recent questions?” Sam asked, “Where did you get the information that she was a prostitute from?” Phil could tell by the tone of her voice that she still wasn’t happy with him. Why would she he thought, they’d got into quite a shouting match upstairs.

“Well…” Sam was still waiting for an answer.

“Sorry,” Phil apologised, “Jo arrived in CID just as you left. Apparently Lisa’s friend believes that Emma’s a prostitute. Also Emma has been helping Lisa make back all the money she lost. She reckons the whole prostitute thing could be linked to how Emma is helping Lisa.”

“You think that maybe Lisa is a prostitute too?”

“Maybe, that’s what I was leading on to before we came out here.”

“I just wanted to be kept in the loop as well,” Sam replied defensively before heading back into the interview room. Phil was annoyed with himself for upsetting Sam again. It would help if she wasn’t so defensive Phil thought before following her back into the room.

“Interview resumed at 3:55” he said as he sat down, “So Emma… does Lisa know about your choice of life style?”

“What, does she know that I sleep with men and receive some money for it you mean?”

Phil nodded.

“Suppose,” Emma replied, obviously trying not to give out much information.

“Is it true that you’ve been trying to help Lisa regain all the money that she lost in Vegas?” Sam asked. Lisa nodded,

“For the benefit of the tape, Miss Mills just nodded.” Sam said, “so how exactly have you been doing this.”

“Oh this and that,” Emma replied.

“Can you be more specific?” Sam asked. Emma remained silent.

“Well you know I have an idea,” Phil told her, “I think you introduced her to the world of prostitution. Am I right?” Emma still remained silent.

Sam realised that they weren’t going to get anything more out of Emma for now,
    “Ok well if you’ve nothing else you want to tell us we’ll finish for today. But we will probably want to speak to you again. “Interviewed finished at 4 15.”

Sam walked out of the interview room followed by Phil.
    Last edited by Pixie; 07-06-2006 at 19:46.

great chapter, well done. looking forward to the next update and maybe even Sam and Phil liking each other!! lol!
    Bex
    x

Great chapter! You're a great writer, update soon!

thanks for your nice comments. I'll try to update soon but I have exams over the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll post before they are over but it should definetly be updated by 2 weeks time

looking forward to your next chapter

good luck in your exams

stacy
    xxx

woops sorry this is slightly later than the 2 weeks i promised

Chapter 11

“Hey Sam, wait a sec”, Phil called after her as they left the interview room.

“What?” Sam answered bluntly.

“Sorry if it seemed like I wasn’t including you in everything earlier,” Phil apologised.

“What do you mean?” Sam asked.

“Well that I didn’t let you know the information that I found out from Jo straight away.”

“It’s alright, I just like to know everything before I start interviewing someone.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t worry,” Sam told him and began to walk away, although she lacked much forgivness in her voice.

“Sam one more thing…” Phil called after her again as he grabbed her hand to stop her leaving. Sam looked back at Phil and just for a second (but what seemed like an eternity, they looked straight into each others eyes. Sam pulled her hand away, not in a mean way but just because it was a bit awkward just standing there holding hands.

“Sorry” said Phil, “it’s just about earlier…”

“What about earlier?”

“We were arguing.”

“Yeah but what’s new?” Sam pointed out.

“Don’t be like that Sam, I’m trying to apologise here!”

“Obvious you don’t do it often!” Sam noticed the hurt on Phil’s face, “Sorry, go on.”

“Well I’m sorry for snapping at you and seeing as we seemed to fall out over such a small thing, call it quits?”

“Sure,” Sam smiled, “Sorry for snapping at you too.”

“Well I’m pretty parched,” Phil said, “Wanna come for a drink? We should be clocking off about now anyway.”

“Yeah sounds good,” Sam agreed, “I just got to grab my jacket so I’ll meet you there?”

“Sure, ok, see you in a minute,” With one last smiled Phil turned around and headed out of the station.
    Last edited by Pixie; 27-06-2006 at 12:23.

Sorry it's quite a short chapter, hadn't realised untill i posted it

oooo great chapter! cant wait to read more! your a great writer
    maz xxx

Thread Information