View Poll Results: Who do you think Tom should be with?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Izzie

16 76.19%
  • Lorna

5 23.81%
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterloo Road

Amazing start to the new series, as always! My god I thought I had fallen in love with Max Tyler but his character is so horrible! Tom Chambers however...
    I can't imagine what Rachel must be feeling I am just sitting behind a box watching it all and I feel like 'I don't want to go to school anymore' as if I was there!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 28-10-2009 at 21:24.

William Ash joins the cast

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I can not believe jet lag picked the same time the first episode was on to kick my booty !! I slept till 11 p.m arrghhhh
    I presume that none of the same kids have returned??? What about the teachers, I saw Tom was there and Grantly ,,, who else ??
    Wow Tom Chambers was on the ONE SHOW he said he was gonna be a hard azz head master....

There are some familiar faces amongst the pupils and teachers, and yes, Tom Chambers (Max) is a hard one. There will be many tears, among teachers and pupils. Wonder whether Debbie in Emmerdale knows that Jasmine is out of prison and going to Waterloo Road Very enjoyable episode

I loved it! Max is awful, poor Rachel, thought it was a great way to start the series. I ove Will Ash as well, he is brilliant.

Former Emmerdale star Jenna-Louise Coleman has admitted that she found it strange to go back to school for her new role in Waterloo Road.

The 23-year-old actress signed up to play Year 12 pupil Lindsey James on the BBC One drama earlier this year.

Reflecting on her career move, Coleman told TV Times: "It was surreal sitting in a classroom doing chemistry lessons again! And it felt weird putting on the uniform.

"At my school we didn't wear uniforms in sixth form, so I haven't worn one since I was 16. My school uniform was a bottle-green colour and we didn't wear ties as we had dicky bows. So I didn't know how to do up Lindsey's tie and had to get someone in the costume department to teach me!"

Revealing what viewers can expect from her new part, she continued: "She's completely different to Jasmine Thomas, my Emmerdale character. She's a hard nut to crack and a tormented soul, whereas Jasmine wore her heart on her sleeve and just cried all the time!

"I loved the character straight away. I can't say too much, but Lindsey's harbouring a dark secret connected with her home life, which won't be revealed for quite a while."

Waterloo Road returned to screens last night and will continue to air on Wednesday nights on BBC One.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...s-surreal.html

I thought she really looked so much younger as the schoolgirl than she used to in Emmerdale.

yeah i agree they have made her look realy young, but they do with Zaraah Abrahams as well, shes 22 i think in real life.

Im enjoying this series, but its very different to earlier seasons.
    Last edited by Katy; 05-11-2009 at 20:43.

Is it ok to put spoilers here, if I put them on spoiler tags round them so they can't be read by those that don't want to?

Don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Is it ok to put spoilers here, if I put them on spoiler tags round them so they can't be read by those that don't want to?
    Yeah that would be good cos sometimes I dont like to read spoilers

Thread Information