View Poll Results: Who do you think Tom should be with?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Izzie

16 76.19%
  • Lorna

5 23.81%
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterloo Road

And what does that have to do with Waterloo Road?

Sally Whittakers (sally Webster in Corrie) daughter has a role this series i think, and one of my friends who lives on my road! Im quite excited for her.

It looks really good even with the Changes, pleased about Will Ash i think hes brilliant, and rather attractive to!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Sally Whittakers (sally Webster in Corrie) daughter has a role this series i think, and one of my friends who lives on my road! Im quite excited for her.

It looks really good even with the Changes, pleased about Will Ash i think hes brilliant, and rather attractive to!
    Sally whittaker's daughter is in it, you are right.

From Digital Spy:

Actress Sally Whittaker's daughter Phoebe Dynevor is to appear in BBC One school drama Waterloo Road.

The 14-year-old will play rich student Siobhan Green, who is forced to attend comprehensive Waterloo Road when it merges with her own nearby school, The Sun reports.

A show source said: "In the end she conquers her snobbery and finds herself getting along with the natives."

Whittaker, who plays Sally Webster in ITV1's Coronation Street, added: "I have to stress that she got the part on her own merit. It was nothing to do with me."

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that the sixth series of Waterloo Road would be filmed back-to-back with the fifth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (15-10-2009)

As long as its not a certain one of Sally websters daughters then thats ok

the series should be good, shame its the last with Steph though.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I knew i had seen int somewhere!

I also read in inside Soap that William Rush who is playing one of the new students is Debbie Rush son (anna Windass in Corrie) I cant seem to find the link now though!

I agree about Denise though, shes been brilliant in every sereis.

Amanda Burton has joined the cast of Waterloo Road in a leading role, the BBC has confirmed.

The 53-year-old, who previously starred in Silent Witness, begins filming next month for her role as head teacher Karen Fisher.

"I'm very excited to join Waterloo Road which is such a well-known and well-loved series," Burton said. "I can't wait to get started on the programme and am very much looking forward to my first day on set with the cast and crew."

The BBC's Anne Mensah added: "Amanda is an actress of exceptional quality and enormous popularity with the audience. We are absolutely delighted to be welcoming her to Waterloo Road.

"We have a fantastic cast and brilliant new stories to tell as the programme continues to go from strength to strength."

Other newcomers joining the show include Strictly Come Dancing champion Tom Chambers and Sally Whittaker's daughter Phoebe Dynevor.

From Digital Spy

I nearly had a rant and a heart attack then as i thought she can't act! and then i realised i was thinking about Amanda Holden, not Amanda burton, i like her, shell be a good headteacher.

Its definitate the Eva Pope is leaving in the series as well then, i think i read that somewhere but at the time it was still rumours.

I cant wait now.

IT'S a new term at Waterloo Road. Which traditionally means they’ve spent the holidays rebuilding the place after the latest explosion, act of wholesale vandalism, nuclear attack etc – or replaced whichever regulars have moved on, headed to jail, been fatally wounded or such like.

The big deal this time is that the school’s got a new intake of pupils from down the road, whose private establishment has been forced to close.

So, as you’d expect, there’s a fair bit of friction between the two sets of pupils.

As for plucky head teacher Rachel Mason, she’s decidedly put out by new arrival Max Tyler (ex-Strictly champion Tom Chambers), a meddling local authority bigwig.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tvguide/v...Waterloo-Road/

I am sooo looking forward to this

I cant wait, i love this show, me and my mate were having a discussion about it yesterday and she was your the only person i know who watches it.

It seems to be back really quick, not that im complaining though!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information