View Poll Results: Who do you think Tom should be with?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Izzie

16 76.19%
  • Lorna

5 23.81%
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterloo Road

What does she mean Holly knows the truth? I thought she said she was driving I only started watching it a few weeks ago lol..

Recorded the last 15 minutes, going off to watch it now

Loved tonights episode, is it the last one next week?

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    What does she mean Holly knows the truth? I thought she said she was driving I only started watching it a few weeks ago lol..

Recorded the last 15 minutes, going off to watch it now
    The truth about what actually happened in the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Clo ~
    Loved tonights episode, is it the last one next week?
    Yes it is the last one next week, but another series has been comissioned for next year.

great episode tonight! Loved the look on Lornas face when she saw Tom and Izzie together! Next weeks episode its going to be great! I loved the dancing at the end! Also i loved the bit wheere all the girls like Janeece and everyone were sticking up for that gay boy (sorry can't remember his name- minds gone blank, i know its something Byrant? lol)

okay so i only started watching this today *kicks herself* its really good and i wish i had watched it from the beginning ive see one other episode so i know the basic storyline but please can someone fill me in on like who was the driver in the car donte or chlo and what actually happened that night also whats happening with the trial are they lying for each other i dont understand-help!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    okay so i only started watching this today *kicks herself* its really good and i wish i had watched it from the beginning ive see one other episode so i know the basic storyline but please can someone fill me in on like who was the driver in the car donte or chlo and what actually happened that night also whats happening with the trial are they lying for each other i dont understand-help!
    Ok i will give you a nutshell version,, Donte, Cloe,Holly and Adam are out goofing off in Donte's dads Limo,, ok they had been drinking,, Adam was sticking out of the sun roof,, Cloe gets all hot n bothered and stradles Donte while he is driving and blocking his view, hence the accident,, Adam dies, holly in hospital,, cloe has a busted arm Adam has a few bumps and bruises lands up in the slammer,, so there ya have it :-D

oh ok thanx so donte was driving the car but chlo distracted him? also whats happeneing in court is donte going to lie is chlo going to lie? what do they want to happen

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Yup Donte was driving and cloe straddled him and started snogging him while he was driving,,too late for Donte, he already signed a confession.. you and I will find out the verdict next week Thurs,,,

cant believe lorna caught them!!!! still at least its out in the open, and poor kim

Thread Information