Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Baldwin....:-( a tribute

There's a great preview video of Sunday's episode on the ITV Corrie website. Very sad.

okay..i may not be in the right thread but i would like to know how is mike related to the guy who looks after him...coz when they were at the doctors the said nephew but i thought he was his dad?.

Danny, his son, is looking after him.

Danny is Mike's bilogical son, but until recently Danny or Mike was never aware, Mike had a fling with Danny's mum (his brothers wife) so originally Danny thought he was Mike's nephew but all came out and it was revealed Danny was Mike's actual son,

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Yet it was only when the 'new' Baldwins were about to arrive that we found out Mike had any close relatives at all.

Exclamation

Just to let you know there's a special tribute programme called 'Farewell Mike' straight after Johnny Briggs' last episode, this Friday, at 8pm. Obviously that clashes with EastEnders but if some of you are interested in watching this, it mightbe worth setting the video for.

Farewell Mike, ITV1, 8pm, this Friday 7th (straight after Mike's last Corrie episode).
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 04-04-2006 at 02:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Just to let you know there's a special tribute programme called 'Farewell Mike' straight after Johnny Briggs' last episode, this Friday, at 8pm. Obviously that clashes with EastEnders but if some of you are interested in watching this, it mightbe worth setting the video for.

Farewell Mike, ITV1, 8pm, this Friday 7th (straight after Mike's last Corrie episode).
    Oooh i seen that advertise. I might watch it and watch Eastenders later. I think it will be worth a look.

I shall be watching. I want to see some of the scenes he was in before I was born. Oh and some of the scenes with him, Alma, and Linda will be great to see again too.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Well for me it will be good to see stuff from my early days, involving the stuff at the old factory, especially with such gems as Elsie Tanner and Hilda Ogden, the best Corrie characters EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by starla
    i am going to miss all the storylines with women, like alma and linda. He was great in romantic storylines xxx
    him and alma were great, i think his best years were when he was with her.

Thread Information