Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Baldwin....:-( a tribute

Mike Baldwin....:-( a tribute

hey guys i know there are a few threads about mike baldwin and how he is going to die etc but i think it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to pay a tribute to his phenomenal character. so whatever your loves and loathes are about him....i think it would be good to express them here in honour of one of the greatest corrie characters of all time

hes not even dead yet and theres already a tribute! I feel sorry for him the way he has to slowly loose his memory. I used to like the way he would boss people around

poor old mike i liked him too they shouldnt have done that to him

i think its appropriate....he has been such a fantastic character over a very long period of time and he deserves a good sendoff! This is an excellent storyline for him to go out on...it reflects his amazing talent...and it reflects his status as an actor: a huge storyline for a terrific actor. What purpose does he serve on the street anymore...he felt it was his time to go and in my opinion, there would be no better way for him to go!

He has amazing talent. I haven't watched the majority of his years in Coronation Street but he is a great character. Poor Mike
    Last edited by the_watts_rule; 14-03-2006 at 08:39.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

hes a great character and i will really miss him hes been in the show for 30 years! but shouldnt this be in the spoilers until he dies as although it is obvious tha he will some people dont know yet.

Woo! Well done Mike!

He's a cool, slick yet funny character and I've loved him these past few years especially with Danny

It's a shame he has to die a long and painful death where he can't even remember his own name But I suppose this way he gets to say goodbye, which some people don't get the chance to

even though he is not dead yet i miss how he bossed everybody about.he is going to be missed by the cast and viewers

i loved the storyline when he was with linda and she had an affair with his son mark. i thought that was a very good storyline and all the deirdre/ken stuff when she had an affair with mike and ken punched him

i am going to miss all the storylines with women, like alma and linda. He was great in romantic storylines xxx

Thread Information