Page 378 of 379 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379 LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3788

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Maybe it's part of Bradley's master plan to get revenge on Stacey for Max? Or is too soon for that?! How long do we have to wait until he finds out?!

Hmmm nah Bradley doesn't find out until the end of the month. I seem to remember reading something about it being Jean's birthday and he offers to help Stacey with it or something- I guess he's just being friendly bless his heart!

Yes, it's something to do with Jeans birthday, we don't know anything more than that...

Ah well! I'll just have to tune in- at least I can console myself with the fact that I may actually see him on screen for more than half a second this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286 View Post
    Ah well! I'll just have to tune in- at least I can console myself with the fact that I may actually see him on screen for more than half a second this week!
    Yeah,its getting a bit silly isnt it!!Youd never know it was his breakup too!But hopefully we will get some great stuff later on this month when the poor guy gets his head beaten to a pulp and finds out there isnt many people he can trust in the world! Its so annoying,they are so busy doing this big push for Stacey,again,we dont have a clue whats happening with Bradders,has he got a girlfriend,or not?whats his future hold,will he feature much? Its as though hes suddenly not important,and lets face it,he is! Whats happening!!!

It annoys me so much because Charlie is a fantastic actor but time and time again he gets overshadowed by Lacey! He's treated more and more as an auxiliary character and it is so frustrating because if the writers listened (4 awards obv going in one ear and out the other) they'd actually realise he is a popular character- just as popular as Stacey if not more (again referring to my comment about the awards he picked up last year)! We get to see nothing of his side of the story whatsoever and we all know in such situations as Stacey and Bradley's there are always 2 sides to the story. I'm just hoping that come the end of the month we shall be seeing a lot more of him when everything comes out and things boil to a head between him and Sean. If they're cutting down on the amount Bradders features in the show I am not going to be happy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joy2286 For This Useful Post:

Nigella harman (08-01-2007)

It annoys me so much because Charlie is a fantastic actor but time and time again he gets overshadowed by Lacey! He's treated more and more as an auxiliary character and it is so frustrating because if the writers listened (4 awards obv going in one ear and out the other) they'd actually realise he is a popular character- just as popular as Stacey if not more (again referring to my comment about the awards he picked up last year)! We get to see nothing of his side of the story whatsoever and we all know in such situations as Stacey and Bradley's there are always 2 sides to the story. I'm just hoping that come the end of the month we shall be seeing a lot more of him when everything comes out and things boil to a head between him and Sean. If they're cutting down on the amount Bradders features in the show I am not going to be happy!
    Totally agreed!
    Guys,we know what we need to do!!!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/ get voting,and commenting!!!I just put that Bradley and Stacey belong together and Max and Stacey is putting me off my tea!!!!
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 08-01-2007 at 13:25.

Voted! Can't find where to comment though but 100% she should be with Bradders!

Voted! Can't find where to comment though but 100% she should be with Bradders!
    Go to the comments page,on the side index and get typing bud!!!

Hahaha found it! Said she should be with Bradley 100% because although they seem different they actually have a lot in common but Stacey and Max have nothing in common at all!

Thread Information