Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Den's Death

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    Even though i have no sympathy for zoey,she knew what she was doing,but if chrissy had been doing her duty and keeping den happy well it would never have happened so therefore its all chrissys fault.
    totally disagree, i dont even know how you can say that
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

cos we all are entitled to our veiws and thats myn,can't stand chrissy,she's a bad un and in time to come you might just agree with me.

i know youre entitled to your views about chrissie but i just cant see how it was chrissies fault that den slept with zoe. he only did it cos he wanted to keep dennis with zoe and dennis and sharon apart. i just cant see how chrissie could be to blame for it thats all
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    i know youre entitled to your views about chrissie but i just cant see how it was chrissies fault that den slept with zoe. he only did it cos he wanted to keep dennis with zoe and dennis and sharon apart. i just cant see how chrissie could be to blame for it thats all
    I am with di marco,,, I can not see how Chrissie is the blame for all this
    I am waiting for a good story line to unfold...

i agree with di marco. what could chrissie have done?
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    oh i hope so, could she please use it to hit Zoe over the head as i really don't like her, she's so boring!!!!!!!!
    I'm with you on that

Quote Originally Posted by EastendersRox
    I think Chrissie's cleverer than Sam (she's gonna find out about the doorstop after all) but Sam may flee to her exit.
    I agree, Chrisse is a very calculating woman when she wants to be and when push comes to shove, she will do anything thats necessary to cover her tracks. Tracy said on the 'LK Today' show this week, that the stuff after Den's death will all soon start coming out, starting with Chrisse finding the doorstop.........

Can't Wait

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Even though i have no sympathy for zoey,she knew what she was doing,but if chrissy had been doing her duty and keeping den happy well it would never have happened so therefore its all chrissys fault.

[B]Chrissie doing her DUTY ??? OH COME ON ..Enlighten us in what that statement was supposed to mean... Den was not doing his Duty as being a FAITHFUL HUSBAND...so.....

I couldn't disagree more.

If anything Chrissie was a god send to Den, she really was. This is a bloke who cheated on her twice and she took him back. If that were me I would have told him to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine. She is a strong person but her love for Den overruled her head and therfore she believed him. Chrissie was keeping Den as happy as best she could. She was faithful, loving and put up with his cold ways. I really do think she was too good for him and that's not in the physical sense. To say it was 'all' Chrissie's fault it a little harsh. I actually think that she hold no blame what’s so ever for Den cheating on her. What did she do so wrong? Den is a player and did what he did out of selfishness. Chrissie did not deserve it. It's no wonder that she had to go to extreme lengths to hurt him in the end. Some would argue that it was harsh (on some level I do think that too, as she used Sharon to get her revenge) but she has been trampled over by him too many times and just walking away would be far too easy for her. Plus she wanted him to feel real pain; just the type subjected her to.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Chrissie loved Den and in the end that was his downfall the fact Sharon came before anything else I've said this before but compared to Zoe and Sam losing Den will damage Chrissie more cos she loved him. Chrissie killed him yes but it's all about self preservation Den ruined her life already she aint gonna let him do that to her again
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information