Thread: Inside Soap

Inside Soap

Can somebody tell me what it says in Inside Soap today? I haven't managed to read it, and I don't really want to buy it. The front cover had Grant and Carla on the front, so I assume it's something to do with the Mitchells. Does it have any information about Bradley and Stacey in it? It's only a weekly magazine so I can't imagine there's much gossip we don't already know, but sometimes there can some intersting things.

Appreciate the help, thanks.

I had a quick flick through but didn't look at the Mitchell pages, sorry. Someone on Talk Walford mentioned that it said Carla comes to Walford to fight for Grant, and that she has a stormy relationship with Courtney.

There wasn't much we don't already know - a small article on Carly helping out at the Arches and apparently turning out to be better than Garry and Minty, but I think that's just a filler storyline next week.

Like I said, it was just a quick flick through so I might have missed something.

Keith Miller see's Ian with Ben and he goes over and tells Peggy, and Peggys furious with Ian for keeping it a secret, Ian gets Jane to talk to Peggy about Ben, and Peggy agrees to keep Ben a secret from Phil because Ian doesn't want all this custody for Ben while he's grieving. And Carla and Courtney have a bad relationship because they both crave Grants attention all the time. No info about Stacey and Bradley though!

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    Keith Miller see's Ian with Ben and he goes over and tells Peggy, and Peggys furious with Ian for keeping it a secret, Ian gets Jane to talk to Peggy about Ben, and Peggy agrees to keep Ben a secret from Phil because Ian doesn't want all this custody for Ben while he's grieving. And Carla and Courtney have a bad relationship because they both crave Grants attention all the time. No info about Stacey and Bradley though!
    Still apart from there being no info on Bradley and Stacey it seems o.k. Thankyou for the replies.

I did hear Courteney was very spoilt, I can't imagine Grant would take Carla's side either, his children come first before anyone. Of course that's the way it should be, but you can imagine that Carla could feel neglected. Phil and Grant tend to treat their women like crap and their children like a pot of gold. Look at the Phil and Lisa situation, and Lisa was actually Louise's mother.

It's a shame that Carla and Courteney can't get on though. Given the age Courteney is you'd think Carla would be somewhat of a mother figure to her. Tiffany died when Courteney was a baby, so she probably wouldn't have had any other women in her life that has been as close as Carla is to her. I heard Grant and Carla married about 5 years ago, that's quite a lot of Courteney's life.

As for the Ben business, I agree Phil should be informed of what's happened to Kathy, but Peggy shouldn't be around Ian's shouting the odds, Ben has just lost his mother. He needs to be around people that he knows, he's hardly seen Peggy. I feel Ian has a better understanding of how Kathy would want Ben to be brought up, and looked after.

Thread Information