Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jane and Grant

Jane and Grant

Found this on Supanet's homepage.

Grant set to bed Ian's love
    'EastEnders' hardman Grant Mitchell is to bed Ian Beale's girlfriend when he returns to Albert Square.

The hunky tough guy, played by Ross Kemp, will set his sights on sexy Scot Jane Collins, actress Laurie Brett, and the pair will have a passionate fling.

The illicit affair will leave unlucky-in-love Ian, played by 39-year-old Adam Woodyatt, heartbroken and spark another hateful feud between the businessman, Grant and his brother Phil.

A show source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Grant's return will have devastating consequences. He's attracted to Jane and she soon falls under his spell and they embark on a steamy affair. Ian looks set to suffer yet another huge upset, just as his life seemed to be getting back on track."

While Grant - who is returning to the soap next month - is bedding Jane, Ian and Phil will become embroiled in a bitter custody battle over Phil's son, Ian's half-brother, Ben, whose mother Kathy died in a car crash in South Africa.

Viewers will see the gripping new storyline unfold over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Found this on Supanet's homepage.

Grant set to bed Ian's love
    'EastEnders' hardman Grant Mitchell is to bed Ian Beale's girlfriend when he returns to Albert Square.

The hunky tough guy, played by Ross Kemp, will set his sights on sexy Scot Jane Collins, actress Laurie Brett, and the pair will have a passionate fling.

The illicit affair will leave unlucky-in-love Ian, played by 39-year-old Adam Woodyatt, heartbroken and spark another hateful feud between the businessman, Grant and his brother Phil.

A show source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Grant's return will have devastating consequences. He's attracted to Jane and she soon falls under his spell and they embark on a steamy affair. Ian looks set to suffer yet another huge upset, just as his life seemed to be getting back on track."

While Grant - who is returning to the soap next month - is bedding Jane, Ian and Phil will become embroiled in a bitter custody battle over Phil's son, Ian's half-brother, Ben, whose mother Kathy died in a car crash in South Africa.

Viewers will see the gripping new storyline unfold over the next few weeks.
    What about his 'stunning ' Brazilian wife. Maybe she can become Ian's latest fish fryer.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

oh no eastenders are going to break ian's heart again

I hope this doesn't happen, Ian has had enough wives cheat on him.
    Super Mod

aww poor Ian if this happens i don't think he should see anyone and stay single

Aww Poor Ian. Grant is probably just trying to wind him up.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

sounds good to a certain extent but Grant would be better suited to Carly or Dawn or someone who could actually give a good fight against Carla when she comes into it in May

Saying that i love to see Ian Beale sad and lonely... as he deserves it, and there was hints of a romance between Grant and Jane in his breif spell last year... this is a great use of Jane's character... but once Grant has gone where does that leave the character...Janes too good to be gotten rid of

Wow this actually sounds quite a good storyline coming up. When Grant returned last year, i kind of given myself the clue that Grant fancied Jane and thought that something could go on with them in the near future but now it seems like it's going to happen. I think it will be good especially happening when Ian is having the custody battle with Phil over Ben. I am glad Jane will finally get a storyline as the last one was last year when her husband was dying. I can't wait for this storyline

I can't believe Jane would do that to Ian, I thought she really loved him. She's not as sweet as Laura was (at the beginning), but I didn't think she was another Cindy. It took a lot for Jane to start seeing Ian, because her husband was the love of her life, so for her to start an affair with Grant of all people, wow! It's a good storyline, but I honestly didn't think she would act on an intitial spark. Ian, Lucy, Peter and Bobby have been like her family for a long while now. I also thought she had more sense to get mixed up with a Mitchell brother. Although I must admit I think Grant definetely has sex appeal.

At least if they split up, nobody can blame Ian this time, because I'm sure Adam got a lot of stick over Laura. Do you think Jane's fling will spell the end to their relationship, or do you reckon he will give her another chance? Or will she want to continue the relationship, who knows?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I can't see Jane doing this, I mean this is the same Jane that wouldn't betray her husband whilst he was ill and although her and Ian aren't married, I wouldn't have thought shed think that living with him would be any different surely...

Thread Information