Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frankie and Danny

Frankie and Danny

it is rumoured that they still love eachother but the questions is will they ever get back together?aparently so i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    it is rumoured that they still love eachother but the questions is will they ever get back together?aparently so i think.
    Maybe briefly, but seeing as Bradley Walsh is leaving soon and Leanne is going to be having a baby, there's no future for them.

there was a post today saying that bradley was leaving surely they wouldnt put them back together to split them back up again

i hope they don't as frankie deserves better, although i like danny in it i think he was cruel on frankie and jamie, so i hope she doesn't get back with him

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Maybe briefly, but seeing as Bradley Walsh is leaving soon and Leanne is going to be having a baby, there's no future for them.
    Now though, it's been confirmed Bradley Walsh isn't leaving, and Jane Danson's (Leanne) pregnancy isn't going to be written in to the show so it's quite possible that they will get back together. I think they should and will!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *corrie*
    Now though, it's been confirmed Bradley Walsh isn't leaving, and Jane Danson's (Leanne) pregnancy isn't going to be written in to the show so it's quite possible that they will get back together. I think they should and will!!!
    They were good together, but Danny isn't trustworthy. I think you'd have to be a fool to take him back after what he's done. It's not just Leanne he's cheated with, there were other women before her. I don't know if he's capable of changing.

Danny and Frankie made a great couple and they were brilliant together. I don't think Frankie is stupid enough though to take him back after he cheated on her with Leanne and i thought i heard Bradley Walsh signed a golden handcuffs deal to stay in Corrie??

Danny and Frankie where great Leanne is only using him for His money

what about frankie and jamie? has that stroyline been put to bed?

Frankie and Jamie i never liked that Step son falling for Step Mum i want Danny and Frankie to get back together

Thread Information