Page 78 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion II

Your spoiler could be true, or not, there has been lots of talk of wether it is true or not, i hope it isn't. But really looking forward to seeing what happenes.

i have been missing holyoaks, its not the same without a daily dose of the chester soap. Cant wait for tonights double bill.

I know it's going to be brilliant, it's tonight all the big stuff kicks off with Max and Clare, with Max ending up in the icey pond, does he live or does he die????

I was disappointed that it was only Tom's coat in the lake!

Thumbs up

Absolutely fanastic, what an episode! Hollyoaks certainly know how to pull off some good drama I was cheering at the tv when OB smacked Clare! I hope Max is gonna survive but I seriously doubt it Loved all the scenes in the pub, they mixed in well with all the drama. Loved it all, well done Hollyoaks. You've proved yourself a top soap this year
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

so was i chris, i thought she was going to be pushed into the lake but seeing OB punch her was miles better. It was absolutly cracking drama from Hollyoaks from start to finish. I didnt know what she was going to do next. Not only the claire story but the rest of the epsode didnt let it down either. What was craig doing hitting John Paul the loser . He just sat there looking like the green eyed monster. I felt sorry for Jake as well, hes just one of lifes losers. Cant wait till tomorrows episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy
    Not only the claire story but the rest of the epsode didnt let it down either.
    Yeah I agree, it wasn't like it only got exciting in about the last 5 minutes, it was great all the way through. Even the scenes with Becca were decent.

Nice seeing Jacqui again too.
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 27-12-2006 at 19:22.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7
    Yeah I agree, it wasn't like it only got exciting in about the last 5 minutes, it was great all the way through. Even the scenes with Becca were decent.

Nice seeing Jacqui again too.
    I forgot about Jacqui i t was nice seeing her again. I think she could be the one that will help Becca inside. It was really emotional at times.
    Like the phone call home to her mum, and sasha talking about her mum.
    Tom is still the best actor in it

i missed the end part with max in the pond cos of my stupid dinner! but i agree that the parts i saw were really good. maxs face when he realised there were nothing in the pills and when clare was being really mean to tom cant believe no one would believe ob
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

they will be sorry now as i they didnt believe him. I laughed when he got Tonys car keys. Does no one else own a car in an emergency.

You mean you missed OB punching Claire. That was the best bit of the whole year. I assume all the viewers would have cheered like i did. It was very well done though i agree. THe end was really good as well. I dont think it looks good for Max as it ended with this sad music not the theme tune and the credits just came up the side when the paramedics were putting things on Max, then it ended it. It was really effective.

Thread Information