Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Criminal

yeah maybe that would explain a reason why her dad would be so protective perhaps its something that she doesnt know yet that her dad is protecting her from.
    if her mom did die in child birth could it be something herreditory and her dad to his tries to stop her from settling down so she doesnt get pregnant but too late she already is.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    yeah maybe that would explain a reason why her dad would be so protective perhaps its something that she doesnt know yet that her dad is protecting her from.
    if her mom did die in child birth could it be something herreditory and her dad to his tries to stop her from settling down so she doesnt get pregnant but too late she already is.
    That would be a really good storyline! Honey's dad thinks Honey has the disease, but then she goes for tests and discovers that she's in the clear.

of course then they finally have their happy ending when the baby is born and get married then the crack will probably start appearing as there cant be a happy marriage in walford

Woah...well, Joe's a baaad man. I didn't think that'd be his secret. Is he gonna con Pauline out of the millions she's made from her little vegetable stall? If I was gonna con someone, I'd choose someone else, Pauline's got one mean right hook.

poor pauline she have stuk to her desion, before Megan came to change her mind.

Yes, Arthur did do something like that with the christmas club money. I don't think Pauline will think too much of the crimes as it is evident that he has turned over a new leaf. I think she'll just be off with him for a week because he didn't tell her when they were engaged, even though he barely would have had time. Typical EE cliche, she finds out at the end of Monday's episode, they row all week and then make up on friday.

Maybe he has turned his life around for the love of his life..........

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Maybe he has turned his life around for the love of his life..........
    Exactly! We shouldn't jump to conclusions before we hear the full story. From what i've seen I think Joe cares for Pauline very much, and most people make mistakes when there young. Obviously some are worse than others, but as long as it's not a violent crime that he's committed or any kind of sexual assault, I think you could come to terms with it. I don't think it's going to be as bad as the Ed/Eileen situation on Corrie.

What do you mean by bad, re Ed/Eileen story?

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    What do you mean by bad, re Ed/Eileen story?
    She probably means the superbly scripted and acted storyline between Emily Bishop and her husbands murderer
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information