Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Criminal

so i wonder whether he just tells pauline so hes not keeping secrets from her and that he isnt like that anymore, or if he tries to forge money out of the fowlers?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I don't think he is trying to get money out of them. It is possible that his friend might let it slip but I feel that it is in the past
    Super Mod

oh my, add these convictions to killing his wife, as we find out this week... how will pauline forgive him

plus all this mystery around honey and her dad's relationship, and the secret they're hiding, it looks as those its a spring/summer of suprises down walford way
    Last edited by Bryan; 15-02-2006 at 17:40.

wow i never would have imagined joe as doing something like this. i hope this doesnt split them up, i'm no pauline fan, but its nice to see her actually smile now.

poor pauline not all going well for her is it
    Last edited by i_luv_dennis; 17-02-2006 at 18:26.

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    oh my, add these convictions to killing his wife, as we find out this week... how will pauline forgive him

plus all this mystery around honey and her dad's relationship, and the secret they're hiding, it looks as those its a spring/summer of suprises down walford way

Joe killed his wife ???? Whoa,, but wait a minute how did her grave end up in the Walford Cemetary ??

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin

I think Pauline will forgive him. Surely there not going to have them get married and then break them up and let her be miserable again. The robbery and fraud he did in the past, it was probably as a teenager or early 20's. It's doubtful it was recent. And what happened to his wife was euthanasia, it wasn't cold blooded murder.

I haven't heard about a secret surrounding Honey and her dad, what is it?! and what's the source?

i think pauline will forgive him too he only committed the crime that dot commited so she would understand him not wanting to see his wife suffer and look at the fowlers mark was always in trouble martin was in jail for manslaughter and arthur was in jail for theft then wrongly in prisoned for fraud so as long as its deep in joe's past i can't see a problem and i think he is genuine he loves her deeply.
    give them some happiness or write pauline out i can't stand another 10 years of her being miserable

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo

I haven't heard about a secret surrounding Honey and her dad, what is it?! and what's the source?
    the secret about honey is mentioned in this weeks inside soap it says something about her dad making life difficult for billy and honey but we realise why he is so protective of her when their family secret comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    the secret about honey is mentioned in this weeks inside soap it says something about her dad making life difficult for billy and honey but we realise why he is so protective of her when their family secret comes out.
    It doesn't mention what it is though, does it?

I can't remember what Honey said about her mother. I think she said she died while having her. It might be something surrounding that. Maybe she wasn't telling the whole truth about it.

Thread Information