Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Hollyoaks Late Night Special: Where is the Love?

New Hollyoaks Late Night Special: Where is the Love?

From the Daily Record

Hollyoaks returns for a record breaking two week late night marathon in May. The mini series will finally see the break up of Jake Dean (Kevin Sacre)and Becca Dean (Ali Bastian)due to her having an affair with Justin Burton (Chris Fountain)and falling pregnant by one of them. The scenes will see Becca miscarry as a result of a beating by one of the men and will mark the end of one character. Filming for the late night series will commence in March, a spokesperson said "It will be riveting and very controversial, the cast are very excited". The news comes as Hollyoaks - Back from the Dead begins a four night run on Monday.

I hope this isnt true - one thing i have to say J would never hurt or hit Becca.

And hasnt Chris signed a year contract which runs out in Oct/Nov???

as soon as i saw the title, i thought it would be about becca and justin! if this is true, it sounds really good! i bet it would be jake that beats her up, i know he doesnt seem like the sort of person who would do that, but im not sure justin would have the motive to do it
    Last edited by di marco; 14-02-2006 at 17:17.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    I hope this isnt true - one thing i have to say J would never hurt or hit Becca.

And hasnt Chris signed a year contract which runs out in Oct/Nov???
    but it doesnt say that its justin that does it, it might be jake
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

We have seen Jake lose his temper before, remember then time where he smashed the wardrobes he was making coz Becca went to J's verdict hearing.

And also lost it with Becca when he broke the vase and cut her hand coz he was worried about work

We have seen Jake lose his temper before, remember then time where he smashed the wardrobes he was making coz Becca went to J's verdict hearing.

And also lost it with Becca when he broke the vase and cut her hand coz he was worried about work
    id forgotten about those things! but thats sort of what im saying, atm he doesnt seem like he would physically hurt becca like that, but i think he maybe could after finding out about justin and getting annoyed, depending on how the story goes. i especially think hed do it if it was justins baby cos hed want to kill the baby
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

From the Daily Record

Hollyoaks returns for a record breaking two week late night marathon in May. The mini series will finally see the break up of Jake Dean (Kevin Sacre)and Becca Dean (Ali Bastian)due to her having an affair with Justin Burton (Chris Fountain)and falling pregnant by one of them. The scenes will see Becca miscarry as a result of a beating by one of the men and will mark the end of one character. Filming for the late night series will commence in March, a spokesperson said "It will be riveting and very controversial, the cast are very excited". The news comes as Hollyoaks - Back from the Dead begins a four night run on Monday.
    oh god! as much as i love the whole justin and beeca thing i cannot believe this is going to go on until may

i think it obvious who will be doing the beating, seeing as his temper waas getting bad a while back, but a death beacuse of it??

i personally dont believe a word of this, i looked on the daily record and there is no mention whatsoever of this, think maybe someone got bored and decided to post a fake spoiler

i cant see jake or justin hurting becca to this degree, especially not j
    and even if it is true
    ali and chris arent leaving
    it will be jake that leaves

and if you think about it, who is gonna be more angry when the truth comes out jake or justin?

Justin loves becca and Jake gets so infuriatingly jelous before jealousy makes even the most sane do the worst things

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    oh god! as much as i love the whole justin and beeca thing i cannot believe this is going to go on until may
    I know!! This will mean that this storyline has gone on for........ OMG!!....... 1 whole year!!! This nearly beats the marathon serial killer storyline!!!
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 14-02-2006 at 18:55.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information