Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin-dy Miller Enders pair

Bin-dy Miller Enders pair

EASTENDERS stars Gerry Cowper and Shana Swash are being chopped.
    The pair — who play mum and daughter Rosie and Demi Miller — were stunned after being told the news yesterday.

They will leave in the summer after bosses came up with a “massive” exit storyline for them — which has yet to be revealed.

But the rest of their on-screen family are staying put in Albert Square — including Shana’s real-life brother Joe Swash, 23, who was gutted at the news.

An EastEnders spokesman said last night: “Gerry and Shana have been enormous assets and go with our best wishes.”

Shana, 15, and Gerry, 47, came as part of the rabble-rousing Millers in 2004 to join Mickey, played by Joe.

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...050628,00.html

What are hell are you doing EE?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by Florijo; 03-02-2006 at 09:45.

Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Shame they didn't axe the rest of the family while they were at it.

how can they get rid of half a family are they going to kill them off why not just get rid of the whole family cause the millers won't have many storylines once the rosie and demi leave and they will just get boring

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I'm very annoyed at this. Gerry Cowper is a good actress, and whilst some people may not like the family, they are a proper family unit. Axing Rosie means that Keith will proberly join Garry and Minty in LoserVille. If they had to axe a Miller, why could they not have axed Mickey or Dawn, two of the worst family members, IMO.

I can't see Rosie leaving without Darren, and if Rosie was leaving with Mike then Dawn would go with her as I can't see her wanting to stay with Keith. This leads me to conclude that Walford graveyard may be getting some new residents.

In fairness Rosie was the only one with potential, as Gerry Cowper is a good actress. However I hated her character. I'm surprised they got rid of her though. I would have thought axing Keith would liven up the family a bit.

How can you split up darren and Demi. I thought that if Rosie went she would take the twins with her.

Quote Originally Posted by brenda1971
    How can you split up darren and Demi. I thought that if Rosie went she would take the twins with her.
    By killing one of them off. Simple.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think you could be right there Florijo - there is no way that Rosie would leave with just one of the twins, which must mean yet another visit to the cemetary. Why couldn't Keith have gone instead/aswell - can't stand the guy. I am glad they have left Mickey in though, as he was there in his own right before the family arrived and I think he can (if written right) have some really good comic moments - shame we haven't had much good script writing from them lately though

I have no great liking of the Millers as individuals but they were a good family unit and after all the work they have done in building up families like the Slaters/Mitchells/Brannings etc, the producers go and pull a stunt like this and destroy an existing family. It just does not make sense.

I'm fast giving up on EE to be honest. It feels like some sort of teen show run by a load of idiots with crap writers and characters that change personality depending on the current storyline.

It's turning into Hollyoaks.

Thread Information