Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: when you have to let go

weeks later

sam had got up early and made her way down stairs, she still hadnt slept propley ever since her attack but slowly with phils help she was getting back to normal, well what was normal for samantha nixon anyway, she quietly made her way to the kitchen and popped some bread into the toaster and put the kettle on and placed two mugs down, today was going to be her first day back at work she knew she wasnt ready but it was better than having all day to think about it, going over it in head over and over again being the stubborn person she was she refused to let what happend effect her in anyway. sam had got so lost in thought that she hadnt realised that the toast had burnt, setting of the smoke alarm she heard the footsteps of phil running down the stairs

‘ sam...’ he ran quickly into the kitchen and found sam leaning over the kitchen counter trying to open the window , he laughed to himself walking over to sam and putting one arm around her waist and with the over hand opened the window

‘ what are you trying to do?’ he laughed wrapping the over arm around her and kissing her softly

‘ i was ... trying to cook you breakfast ‘ she laughed looking over at the remainders of the toast

‘ well’ phil looked at the toast ‘ i love by toast... errm cremated’ they both started laughing

' well we could just pick something up before work ' sam wandered over to the kettle she knew what was coming

' sam, are you sure about all this?' he sighed

‘ of course i am, look phil if i leave the job i love then he would of won ‘ she spat as she said he ‘and this .. staying in all day is driving me mad ‘ she laughed ‘ and at least you can keep an eye on me all day long ‘ sam bit her lip ‘ or dont you want to see me all day ‘ she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly, then faced him and smiled

‘ sam...’ he tried to keep a straight face but he couldnt help smiling ‘ its up to you isnt it, i cant stop you ... come on lets get to work, we’ll pick something up on the way , i’ll just go get my coat, you wanta start the car?’ he picked up the keys and gave them to sam. just as sam got outside she heard someone in the bush she walked over

sam walked slowly over ‘hello?’ she heard someone walk up behind her

‘ sam?’ it was phil

‘ dont do that!’ sam was shaking like a leaf

‘ why were you talking to a bush?’ phil laughed

‘ i thought i saw... ‘ she paused if she told phil what she thought she had seen, well heard then he march her back into the house for another 3 weeks

‘ you saw what?’ phil looked confused ‘ your right being stuck in doors has made you mad’ he laughed

sam forced a laugh ‘ its ok i thought i saw a cat thats all, come on you can drive’ she chucked the keys to phil

‘ ok, get in then’ phil started the car and they drove off , just as they did someone emerged from the bushes and started stood on the doorstep he looked around and broke down the door

thats all for now! would love any feed back or ideas! will update soon, love ya!

hugz maz xx

aww that is brilliant hunnie

thanks! glad ya like it!

i do it's really good please do more soon.

hey maz itz becky. Glad you put your stroy on here so that more people can enjoy it. Thanx for emailing me the next chapter itz great! gd luck with it.

Becky

It wasn't that she was afraid, though of course, she was. Fear was a constant state of being for sam at the moment. Fear burned in her stomach and pounded in her head. Fear even kept her from sleeping, from laughing, even from trusting phil. was that really hugh she had seen, or was it due to the lack of sleep she had been having recently, her mind playing games.

‘ sam?’

‘ what.. oh sorry i was just thinking’ sam smiled and put her hand on phils leg ‘ so where we going for something to eat?

‘ um well we could get something from work if you want or we could stop by in the cafe on the way?’

‘ its up too you whatever you want?’ sam smiled they could never decide on anything, she knew phil was going to try and stop her from going into work for as long as possible so knew that it would be the cafe

‘ ok well we can stop at the cafe then’ sam laughed

‘ what?’ phil looked confused

‘ nothing ‘ she just smiled

they carried on driving in silence until they reached the cafe, phil stopped the car and put his hand on sams arm

‘ what is it?’ phils eyes full of concern

‘ nothing ‘ sam managed to force a smile out. but she knew it wasnt ‘nothing’ For once she was vunerable. Not the stubborn, strong willed person she always seemed to be know as. She was strong, yes but For whatever reason however her mind wouldn't allow her to forget the bad times and just move on but through all the pain and heartache, for some reason her heart knew that the only time she’d feel safe, happy , whatever she needed to feel was when she was with phil.

‘ sam, i thought we could tell each other everything’ he turned away and sighed. he went to get out the car when sam suddenly spoke

‘ wait’ tears flowing from her eyes ‘i.. i need to tell you something’

‘ what is it?’ he wiped the tears from sams face

‘i... think i...i..im pregnant’

cool, looking forward to the next parts, especially with Hugh, the possible baby and all.

sorry i havnt updated sooner! heres the nest chap, tell me wat ya think

‘ well say something... please ‘ sam was sobbing

phil tried to open his mouth as if to say something, but he just couldn’t vocalize all the feeling and emotions shooting through him at that moment.

‘i..’ he just turned away he couldnt bear to look at sam, he couldnt bear to see her pain again.

‘ im sorry phil’ she opened the door

‘ no wait’ he sighed ‘ its just a shock... i mean.. it could be...’ he suddenly stopped knowing that he had said too much

‘ it could be his! thanks phil , just what i needed to hear ‘

‘ babe wait, i didnt mean...’ sam cut him off

‘i know exactly what you meant! why would you want to raise a child of a rapist?

‘beacuse i love you sam...’ tears were running down his face ‘ and if the baby is his..whatever you decide i want to be a part of its life... i want to be a part of everything in your life’

sam broke down and layed in his arms he stroked her hair softly

‘sam’ phil placed a hand on her chin and lifted it up ‘ i meant everything i said you know’

‘ i know you did... and... i love you too’ tears were still falling from her sparkling green eyes phil wiped them away and slowly kissed her, they finally pulled away

‘you sure you want to go into work today?

sam just nodded

‘ well we better get a move on or we’ll be late’ phil smiled and kissed sam quickly on the lips and started the car

back at phils

hugh walked around phils house, he looked at a picture of phil and sam, they had been messing around in a photo booth ... he realised that there was nothing he could ever do to make her love him she loved phil... no-one could ever come between them... he searched around for a pen and some paper

dear sam

im sorry for all the pain i caused you, i’ve realised that theres nothing i can do to get you to ever love me. You and Phil belong together its easy to see how in love you are. i just wish that it was me and not him. theres no going back with us , i no that now. this will be the last time you ever here from me,dont blame yourself after all death is just another part of life.

hugh

omg, its brilliant. i didn't know this was a bill fanfic. i love it!

Thread Information