Thread: New characters

New characters

EastEnders today confirmed some more new faces who will be coming to Walford in 2006.
    There will be new members of well known families joining returning faces to Albert Square in the coming months.

The characters are:

Courtney Mitchell
    Courtney is the ten-year-old daughter of Grant and Tiffany and will be arriving back in the square with her father at the end of March.

Described as a charming, intelligent yet spoilt child, Courtney loves being the centre of her father's attention. She does not like it when her cousin Ben arrives on the scene and she has to share the spotlight.

Courtney is played by Megan Jossa who said of her new role: "I couldn't believe it when I heard I had got the part – acting with Ross Kemp is going to be amazing. I can't wait."

Ben Mitchell
    Ben is the long absent son of Phil Mitchell. He went to live in South Africa when his mum, Kathy, left in 2000.

Ben had a tough start in life. After catching meningitis he narrowly avoided death and was left partially deaf in one ear.

Now nine years old he returns to the square at the beginning of March following his mother's death only to find himself caught up in a tug of love between his half brother Ian and his father Phil.

Ben is played by Charlie Jones who said: "It's brilliant – I'm going to be a Mitchell – I am really looking forward to getting started."

this has been posted loads of times already
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

DUPLICATE POST

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED HERE
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information