Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Mo/Dr Oliver Cousins

isnt little mo leaving soon?

That's sounds good.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    isnt little mo leaving soon?

I think she films her final scenes in april so will be on screen till at least june. This sounds great

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Little Mo falls in love very quickly though doesnt she?! One minute she loves Billy, then she loves Alfie and wants to spend the rest of her life with him, then he goes back to Kat and within a couple of weeks, Mo has decided that its Billy that she really loves and when he then doesn't reciprocate her feelings and he himself after waiting for ages, falls for Honey, she now falls for the new doctor....crikey, I'm starting to lose count (and have lost all interest in her character I am sad to say)
    I loved her character after she learned how to STAND UP for herself..now I am not even sure I reconize her character any more

They ruined Mo's character the minute they came up with the crappy rape storyline as a way of writing Kacey out of the soap because she was pregnant. She had to be written out for a while but the rape storyline with Graham was just stupid. I could never believe that she could be so naive about a man after everything that happened with Trevor, yet she was and it annoyed me no end as she turned back into victim mode again.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    They ruined Mo's character the minute they came up with the crappy rape storyline as a way of writing Kacey out of the soap because she was pregnant. She had to be written out for a while but the rape storyline with Graham was just stupid. I could never believe that she could be so naive about a man after everything that happened with Trevor, yet she was and it annoyed me no end as she turned back into victim mode again.
    I think they ruined her character by putting her with Alfie. I have heard that Dawn also goes after the Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I think they ruined her character by putting her with Alfie. I have heard that Dawn also goes after the Doctor.
    dawn seems like the sort of person who would go after anyone so im not surprised!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I remember ages ago reading that Dawn was to go after Phil, I wonder if that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I have heard that Dawn also goes after the Doctor.
    Do you think they'll be the next Kat and Anthony?!

I thought the doctor doesnt take much interest in Dawn???

Thread Information