Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jessie wallace in people today

jessie wallace in people today

anyone else read the people today,apprently shes a drink,cocaine and sex addict,some friend has taped her on mobile and shes also admitted affairs with billy murrey,joel beckett and perry fenwick,and she also slagged of their performance in bed,you can check this out on their website at the people.co.uk

shes an ex eastender so i dont see why it should bother anyone...shes had her time so it doesnt effect the show or the fans

who cares really. Why cant people leave her alone. I feel sorry for her little girl.

I feel sorry for her with her friends saying this to the papers especially when they have been friends for so long
    Last edited by Cornishbabe; 26-02-2006 at 18:08.

hes allso fallen out with her, funny how people only sell stories when they fallen out with the person

what a load of tosh leave the woman alone

she is not in eastenders anymore so why should anyone care what she does in her personal life
    Last edited by crazygirl; 26-02-2006 at 18:24.

I dont believe it all anyway its her life se can do what she wants, we dont need to know about it

I dont feel so much sorry for her,more for the 3 actors who could be married or have girlfriends and must feel humiliated and betrayed that she would discuss their affairs

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    anyone else read the people today,apprently shes a drink,cocaine and sex addict,some friend has taped her on mobile and shes also admitted affairs with billy murrey,joel beckett and perry fenwick,and she also slagged of their performance in bed,you can check this out on their website at the people.co.uk
    Some one obviously has an awful lot of time on their hands to come up with a story like this.. Jessie is no longer on contract with East Enders.. so who she messes around with is NOBODYS buisness, if she is gonna snort coke, and chug booze then there is nothing we can do about it, and if she is gonna bed hop,, then shes gonna bed hop...Tv stars have to realize once they become a celebrity their lives are pretty much OVER..

I agree with everyone else -- it's a piece of crap article. Whether or not it's true doesn't matter to them, it's just there to make money. The person interviewed is disgusting - how can he spout of about how he cares about Jessie then sell a story like that.

Tv stars have to realize once they become a celebrity their lives are pretty much OVER..
    Everyone is entitled to their privacy, no matter what their job is. Just because we watch them act four nights a week doesn't give us, or anyone else, a right to pry into their private lifes. Urgh, I hate this type of "journalism."
    Last edited by BlackKat; 26-02-2006 at 19:18.

Thread Information