Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancer

Yea, you are right, parents need not go into detail as to how some people could get cancer, the fact that lots do should be enough to convince them that the jab could make all the difference. Hope those that refuse the jab for their daughters don't live to regret it.

no my friend said she wouldnt want her daughter getting it because whenever you get a jab against something it is actually injecting the virus etc into the body i.e when you get the flu jab it is injecting a small amount of flu inside your body
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 05-09-2008 at 11:10.
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    no my friend said she wouldnt want her daughter getting it because whenever you get a jab against something it is actually injecting the virus etc into the body i.e when you get the flu jab it is injecting a small amount of flu inside your body
    so does she not let her daughter have any jabs? jabs have to do that so that the immunity to it can work, if there isnt any of the virus in you then the immunity wont be able to take affect. the amount of the virus is so small its probably very unlikely it would harm you, if it did then they wouldnt allow it to be given to kids
    Last edited by di marco; 05-09-2008 at 11:15.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

no i think she will let her have jabs but its just with it being CANCER its scary
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    no i think she will let her have jabs but its just with it being CANCER its scary
    i suppose what with it being cancer its a major thing, but surely jabs for things like meningitis and tb are just as scary, both are fatal diseases. im guessing theres probably a higher chance of you getting that cancer without the jab than there is by having the jab
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I would have the jab
    Cancer is a scary thing, and yeah the other jabs we've had are for ftatal diseses but I think is cos of the age we have them at partly or because there isnt loads of the TV about like there s Cancer that doesnt make those diseases seem as sacry and important as cancer when they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I would have the jab
    Cancer is a scary thing, and yeah the other jabs we've had are for ftatal diseses but I think is cos of the age we have them at partly or because there isnt loads of the TV about like there s Cancer that doesnt make those diseases seem as sacry and important as cancer when they are.
    my sis had her meningitis jab in yr5 i think which is pretty young. i think as cancer is so widely known about compared to other diseases then that would make it more safe to have the jab, and also more people know the risks of cancer compared to the other diseases
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I think I had that one in year 5, or it might have been year 4
    I had my TB one in year year 7

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I think I had that one in year 5, or it might have been year 4
    I had my TB one in year year 7
    i think the meningitis one everyone got at the same time cos i was in yr7 and had it done at the same time as my sis, as that was the first year it came out i think, dunno when kids get it done now though. i think i had my tb done in yr8 or 9, i cant remember which
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Ive also has another jab wich was year 10 I think or late year 9, no year 10. Bu have no idea what for

Thread Information