Page 398 of 432 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    See what I am wondering now is how is EE going to get around this one. Eventually Martin/sonia/Joe is going to tell Ian (as they do) so how is he going to react. Surely he knows it is not real but he has to act like he is very upset as he was last night when he thought it was real.

How is Pauline going to fake all this? How can she be so cold to her son and husband, ok, she is not in love with joe but to do this to Martin!
    I suppose shes become so obsessed with this whole Sonia Martin thing shes willing to do anything! I really enjoyed last night show!Best one for ages.The past few months have been pretty boring but last nights was good stuff!.Loved Pat! Hated Pauline Felt really sorry for Martin and Joe!I saw in a soap mag it says
    Spoiler:
    Joe does some investigating at the hospital etc and finds out its all a big fat whopping lie ,and tells Martin,Sonia and Dot in front of Pauline!!!

Hahaha all I can say is

Spoiler:
    GO JOE!
    Last edited by Joy2286; 29-11-2006 at 12:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan

How is Pauline going to fake all this? How can she be so cold to her son and husband, ok, she is not in love with joe but to do this to Martin!
    You forgot Dot, her best friend, who was supported by Pauline when she got cancer a couple of years ago.

How do you think she will feel when she finds out about Pauline?

Pauline has gone to far, what she did was cruel and selfish
    Ian is just as bad

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    Pauline has gone to far, what she did was cruel and selfish
    Ian is just as bad
    At least Ian was having doubts, pauline convinced him to do something worse, humilate her. Ok it would have been bad for him not to turn up but to go ahead with it until the last second is plan nasty from Ian and it was pauline's idea.

Did either of them stop to think that it is the way they treated the people who care about them that is driving them away???
    Super Mod

all tough eastenders is still dull, im enjoying the writing and acting at the moment, especially from the fowlers, pauline for once is entertaining me, it will be sad to see her go, still cant believe she wotn be on our screens the otehr side of this new year.

I have just heard this new producer has BIG plans for next year. I think it may be on the up you know folks. I have a good feeling about 2007..

What do you think?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I have just heard this new producer has BIG plans for next year.
    Oooh where did you hear that Chris?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I have just heard this new producer has BIG plans for next year. I think it may be on the up you know folks. I have a good feeling about 2007..

What do you think?
    What do I think ???? only time will tell but I am sure some one will tell me later "ye of little faith"

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman
    Spoiler:
    Joe does some investigating at the hospital etc and finds out its all a big fat whopping lie ,and tells Martin,Sonia and Dot in front of Pauline!!!
    Spoiler:
    Yep, Monday 11th (next week is the Dorset week) they all find out. Pauline gets chucked out her own home! Surprised they find out so soon though.

Thread Information