Page 396 of 432 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

can i just ask, coz i think i missed something. the bit when the doctor went into Pauline's room, i just heard him say "your husband? your son?" to her and Pauline said no, did we actually hear what he was talking about to her?

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    can i just ask, coz i think i missed something. the bit when the doctor went into Pauline's room, i just heard him say "your husband? your son?" to her and Pauline said no, did we actually hear what he was talking about to her?
    nobody did.. he said he has something to say to her and then next thing Martn went into the room and pauline was gone
    Super Mod

I think we were meant to think thats when he was telling her about her
    Spoiler:
    fake
    brain tumour,but i think really he said to her,"Youre fine,you can go home!".

i think the pauline storyline is really sad. i missed the end of the episode lastnight when she was talking to martin and joe, but maybe thats why she left the hospital scared of what the doctor had told her?

Thumbs down

Time for moan number 1,342...

Surely Martin and Joe realise that if Pauline had a real brain tumour, she would only have been discharged from hospital after several tests (to be sure) or even radiotherapy, making future appointments e.g. counselling, took home medication, and all that only after the doctor had called in the family to reveal the diagnosis. And no way would they just allow Pauline to return home on the bus.

Speaking to a friend on the phone earlier who is slowly dying from an inoperable brain tumour herself, she thought the whole thing was totally inconsiderate and badly done.

Yes but Pauline is lying, so it isn't badly done. As for the lack of tests, I'm sure one of the family becomes very suspicious, very soon.....

Pauline really is being a wicked old witch. Fancy putting your family through the worry of thinking you're dying to keep her son at her side. Selfish beyond words.

Enjoyed the hen party scenes. Jane is such a good mum to Lucy and knows exactly how to put Ian in his place. Speaking of mums, Jane's mum is a force to be reckoned with. I liked her.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Yes but Pauline is lying, so it isn't badly done. As for the lack of tests, I'm sure one of the family becomes very suspicious, very soon.....
    Pauline isn't stupid though and women of that age still tend to see doctors as gods and would have done as she was told. I also hated Pauline's behaviour in the hospital, giving everyone the evils. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it that she would behave that way, I know she is a miserable old moo, and irritating at times, but she would be upset, not vengeful. Pauline would surely know it would only be a matter of time before her lie came out. With an inoperable brain tumour, you normally have five years to live at the most (my friend has three), and she will slowly get weaker (symptoms such as losing ability to walk, or even losing use of an arm) even within months of diagnosis. Pauline's not dumb - she knows that when her family find out, she may well lose them forever so the debacle about Martin and Sonia getting back together would pale into insignificance.

can't believe Lauren and Lucy got drunk .it was dificult to tell whether Pauline was telling the truth or not.

i thought it was good last night, apart from the pauline scenes. Lucy was so funny, i well thought she was going to be sick when Jane was trying to get her up the stars. Janes mum, or Aunty Mabel as we should call her was funny. I havent seen her in anything since fat friends.

Didn't enjoy last night's episode as much cos my two fave characters weren't in it but having said that I did enjoy the hen night scenes- especially with Lucy and Lauren- was it me or did anyone else think they were looking at the new Ruby and Stacey?

Thread Information