Page 388 of 432 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Oh another comment, I hate Ian for putting Jane through this big wedding disaster he obviously is planning. He has done his deal to Jane as well, sleeping with Grant is not an excuse for Jane, but she choose Ian, he must know this. His children will be suffering from all of this as well, shame on him.

good episode last night Ruby should not of told Jean that she was with sean cause of her mental health but in away i'm glad she knows now laughed when Pauline was having ago at her and she slammed the door

What an idiot is Ruby can't wait for her to leave

What a bitch Ruby was before she left!

So the question is what did Sean do that made him have to leave?!

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811
    What a bitch Ruby was before she left!

So the question is what did Sean do that made him have to leave?!
    Not a spoiler, but I think there's something weird about Jean and the relationship she has with Sean. As I said on the Bradley/Stacey thread, I think there's a good chance Jean might have tried something on sexually with him. Yuk!

Really felt for a Sean tonight, when he was crying! The episode changed my opinion of him completely!

Glad Ruby's gone, she behaved like a cow!

Loving Stacey and Sean even more.

And good set up of the Pauline/Martin situation.

Yes, it was good to see another side to Sean. Its too one dimensional to have people completely bad. This shows that what made him a bully and stalking Jake and going after Ruby's money and all the rest of it is his bad relationship with Jean. I used to like Ruby, even up to yesterday's episode. Though i thought it was stupid of her to interfere, I assumed she meant well until the very end when she made Sean choose and started ranting about the wealth - then I really started to hate her.

It's good that Jean knows the truth, she has a right to but Ruby should have listened to Bradley and not interfered. It's not her concern. I was a bit angry at Sean for throwing her father's ashes inher face, that was cruel but I muist admit she was being selfish and insensitive. I wonder whatmade Sean change his mind, I mean if oney was really all he caredabout he would have gone with Ruby but he stayed with Stacey.

I think Stacey comes before money, with Sean. They have such a special relationship. I love them! God I'm starting to love Sean now, where did that come from?! lol.

A great episode tonight...i felt Ruby was being so spiteful to Stacey at the end...it was horrible Sean throwing Johnny's ashes at her like that though but Ruby was being so stuck up...her exit wasn't that amazing, but it was good.

The woman who plays Jean is such a brilliant actress, her scenes with Stacey and Sean really stood out for me tonight.

I liked the Phil/Stella scenes tonight too, i think Phil and Stella would make a nice couple...it was a shame their date ended in a disaster though because of Ben's phone call! How could Ben do that?! Now Phil doesn't know why Stella left in such a hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I liked the Phil/Stella scenes tonight too, i think Phil and Stella would make a nice couple...it was a shame their date ended in a disaster though because of Ben's phone call! How could Ben do that?! Now Phil doesn't know why Stella left in such a hurry!
    I'm sure he'll find out though, eventually! Stella's being a bit stupid over the situation, she should just tell Phil. If one comment from Ben is going to put her off, she's not very strong willed.

ruby really is a cow what was she like at the end shouting in the square " I dont need any of you im johnny allens daughter" yeah well maybe someone should show her how well that worked out for him and her mum and sister

sean on the other hand just proved that blood is thicker than wealth
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 23-11-2006 at 22:00.
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information