Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When Doctor Who meets Eastenders....

Well, David Tennant, just after his regeneration, so he still acts a bit like Christopher still, if that makes sense.

Scene 13
    Inside the Vic, all three are gathered around the pool table, the doctor is laid down beneath it
    Rose: Hows it going Doctor?
    Doctor: Nearly there……… got it! (Pulls out a small rubber box, and stands up)
    Peggy: What the hell….
    Rose: so what now? Smash it up?!
    Doctor: Its like what you said, Rose. The slithin could take over peoples bodies, whatever is controlling this can take over objects, its like a ghost, and was attracted to the ghosts of Walford.
    Rose: So if we get rid of the ghosts in this box…
    Doctor: Then everyone recovers!
    Rose: That’s fab! Lets do it!
    Peggy: But how?
    Doctor: ah
    Rose: Don’t say you don’t know
    Doctor: ok, I wont
    Rose: Ah, shut it! You know what I mean!
    Doctor: Well I guess the TARDIS could sort it. It managed to take that energy from the statue; whatever is in this is a type of energy, just in the ghost form.
    Rose: well, we could try it
    Peggy: Come on then!

(Walk out of the pub, and Rose and Doctor go into the TARDIS, leaving a confused Peggy outside)

I just realised i never finished this.... so i checked my files on my computer, and i had actually done it, i just didn't post it. Anyway, i thought i'd finish it off... ok, so its not great, but you know...

Scene 14

Peggy: How could they know all this stuff about me? Its like they’re not human…….. and whats up with this TARDIS thing, it can’t get rid of ghosts….surely….it’s a blue box for gods sake!

(Peggy continues talking to herself, meanwhile the Doctor and Rose are shown inside the TARDIS, with Peggy talking over the top…)

Peggy: One person can’t know all this about the universe….about my life….One box can’t have so much power….one girl can’t detect activity……. They can’t….

(Shot returns to Peggy, who is mumbling to herself. She looks towards to bench, where Alfie is, and sees that his face is changing. She runs over to see what’s going on, his face is returning to normal. She sees the TARDIS door open, and Rose and the Doctor come out, she gives the a smile, and looks back to Alfie)

Alfie: Ello duchess!
    Peggy: Alfie! Your….Normal!
    Alfie: I might have some strange shirts, but that doesn’t mean I’m not normal….

(Peggy looks over the the Doctor)

Doctor: (Shouts) Peggy!!! (she walks over to him) Peggy- he wont remember what happened. He was hyponotised, to him nothing has happened. That’s gonna be the same for everyone, but now the energy from the device has been destroyed, nothing more can happ[en. Walford will return to normal
    Peggy: Thank you so much Doctor, and you Rose
    Rose: (turns to Doctor) but that still leaves one thing…remember?
    Doctor: ah yes…. You gave the pub up, didn’t you?
    Peggy: Yeah…you knew that
    Doctor: Thought so. Did this man offer anything in return for the Pub?
    Peggy: no…….
    Rose: Your not a good liar, ya no
    Peggy: well….erm…..sort of…
    Doctor: Spit it out then
    Peggy: He told me that I’d be the most beutifull person on the square….
    Rose: (laughs) ha! Likely!
    Doctor: Rose, don’t mock her, she got it didn’t she?
    Rose: What d’ya mean?
    Doctor: Look at what they became! Anyone would be better looking then them, even Peggy Mitchell
    Peggy: oi!
    Alfie: Come on, duchess, aren’t you gonna wish me good bye and luck?
    Peggy: (turns back to the Doctor) Thank you Doctor, for everything
    Doctor: that’s alright!
    Peggy: (Runs over to Alfie, and gives him a great big hug)

Scene 15

Doctor and Rose are inside the TARDIS. The Doctor is flying it, and Rose is sitting on a rail, thinking

Rose: Do you think anything else is gonna happen to Peggy and that lot?
    Doctor: Maybe… they’re getting themselves noticed, its like people are watching them….even aliens pick up on people like that!
    Rose: So something could happen again in the future?
    Doctor: Maybe…..
    Rose: seriously? Today was bad enough!
    Doctor: You think so? I thought it was….FANTASTIC!!

THE END!

Its all really good. and its spooky how it seems that they are really having doctor who in eastenders show.

That was really good and really well written you really captured the characters

Thread Information