Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think of The Kings?

What does everyone think of The Kings?

Imo i think the Kings should be axed from Emmerdale. I cant stand them myself and I think they are incredibly overused. What does everyone else think?

I think they are good they are different from most families in Emmerdale. They may be used a lot, but I don't think that's a bad thing. They bring many different storylines to emmerdale and I would hate to see them axed. I wouldn't care if Jimmy went, but that's it.
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

I really like Carl and Jimmy. They're both a bit wet but they make me laugh and I think they're really sweet.

Matthew.... hmmmm.... one minute there is a tiny spark of him showing evidence that underneath it all he is a decent human being, so I start the whole: "Awww, bless Carl, bless Jimmy and bless Matthew!" routine and then the next minute, that £$%%^&&** Sadie shows up and he blows it all and I'm back to throwing things at the screen in fury at him, furiously cancelling the above statement's part about Matthew lol.

Tom - He's not too bad in person at the mo but the reason why I hate him is because it is blatantly obvious that he has ruined his children by using them as tools for his business success. They must know he never loved them as he should have done, and I think that has really messed them up.

Sadie - My opinion of that utter cow is unprintable so to save myself from a banning I'll keep my trap shut.

Funny though.... I only actually really like 2 of them and yet I love the family as a whole. Strange... Probably because in a way they remind me a lot of my own family, regarding family relationships etc.

Wow, rather a long post! Lol.
    Last edited by ~charlie-lou~; 23-12-2005 at 00:24.

Lol! Well i was just seein what everyone else thought. Tbh i am glad that Sadie is leaving but i just don't like much of the storylines they are involved in. I thought there best performance was when Max died and how the Kings dealt with their grief especially Tom.

I love them i love Sadie!!!! I love Carl and Matt, Jimmy and Tom i dont like

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Oh well I'll have to disagree there Charlie but still. Isn't it funny how everyone's opinions differ so much!?

i can't stand them either they are sooooooooo boring

Glad someone agrees with me! I just find it annoying that the Kings are at the centre of everything and Sadie is always getting off with someone but apparently Matthew chooses the business over Sadie which i think is a good thing tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Glad someone agrees with me! I just find it annoying that the Kings are at the centre of everything and Sadie is always getting off with someone but apparently Matthew chooses the business over Sadie which i think is a good thing tbh.
    Heartily agree with you there! But I still like the Kings.
    Last edited by ~charlie-lou~; 23-12-2005 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by ~charlie-lou~
    Oh well I'll have to disagree there Charlie but still. Isn't it funny how everyone's opinions differ so much!?
    I wouldnt say its funny id say its a fact! But we all have different opinions not everyone is the world likes the same person, but i think Sadie is great, hense my signature

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Thread Information