Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    hope you all have a fab time get loads of ppressies and not too many horrid jumpers!!!
    lol! am i the only one thats never been given any horrid jumpers? i feel deprived!!!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    lol! am i the only one thats never been given any horrid jumpers? i feel deprived!!!
    I never get horrid jumpers or.. Socks..

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    I joined this board back in february and ever since i joined i have honestly loved it!
    I have been on this board longer than some of the otehrs i'm members of and i have made some REALLY good mates!
    And i just wanna say thansk for all welcoming me and being so nice!
    Specially the golden oldies of the board! (as in the people who have been here longer or as long as me!!)
    yeh ive been on here almost since it opened and i have to say its really friendly and fun, and that i dont mind speaking to people on here as i know no one will be horrible!
    Last edited by di marco; 21-12-2005 at 15:54.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    yeh ive been on here almost since it opened and i have to say its really friendly and fun, and that i dont mind speaking to people on here as i know no one will be horrible!
    I am the same - been here since Feb - hid for a while but once I got posting, haven't stopped. Have made some great friends (love you all ) and am now completely addicted. You guys give me the sanity I need somedays !!!

today might be the last time i will get on the board till January so i would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I am the same - been here since Feb - hid for a while but once I got posting, haven't stopped. Have made some great friends (love you all ) and am now completely addicted. You guys give me the sanity I need somedays !!!
    yeh ive made some good friends on here too and everyone is so lovely! on other boards ive been too scared to talk at all but on here i cant stop talking lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    yeh ive made some good friends on here too and everyone is so lovely! on other boards ive been too scared to talk at all but on here i cant stop talking lol!
    Some of the other boards I have a quick look at, but some of them seem quite nasty if something is said the others don't agree with, so this is the one and only board that I am a member of!! And now my hubby knows about you guys, I can come on here even more than before!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Some of the other boards I have a quick look at, but some of them seem quite nasty if something is said the others don't agree with, so this is the one and only board that I am a member of!! And now my hubby knows about you guys, I can come on here even more than before!!!
    I agree with what you said, i have looked at other boards too and they people can get very nasty or post pointless threads anywhere.. this one is more organised, pleasant and the people aint so bad
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I agree with what you said, i have looked at other boards too and they people can get very nasty or post pointless threads anywhere.. this one is more organised, pleasant and the people aint so bad
    yes i agree too, ive never really joined any other boards before just read them but i felt really relaxed about joining in and really enjoy it!! lets keep it going for 2006!!
    POOKIE

Merry Christmas and have a fab 2006 everyone xxx

Thread Information