Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the forgotten sister

the forgotten sister

Kaci walked thought walford market look at he new surrondings, she smiled to her self she was going to like it here. she reached into her bag to pulled out a photo of her mother her farther and also he sister, they looked so much alike same colour of hair same eye colour. no doubt about it they were sisters.

she hadn't seen here siter for a long long time ago the last time they meet well, it wasn't rosey there was an agument between her sister and her mum, he own sister didn't want her to stay, well Kaci wasn't one to outstay a welcome but then again she was 8 at the time she'd gone alway to there house by train and everything by herself at just 8.

Kaci had been taken away from her mother when she was very young the reson she didn't know and she's didn't really want to know. after all her mum was locked away now and her dad well he had left this earth altogether.

Kaci held back tears, she'd been with a foster family, but she never really liked them she was always beeing yelled at for doing something or other wrong, she'd run away from home god knows how many times.

But her sister was the only person who was her REAL family left she had to find her she just had to.
    dtacey was walking out of her house when she saw her, her sister Kaci.
    Satcey had never liekd Kaci first off there names sounded alike why her mother had done that she just didn't know but then again her mother wasn't altogether in the head.
    Stacey walked over to her own sister, she was family after all although she wasn't usally like this to most of her family.

Stacey:what you doin here?
    Kaci: i came to look for you
    Stacey:why didn't you get the message when you were 8
    Kaci: i just thought u might have changed
    Stacey:yeah well i havn't
    Kaci: you are a stuck up cow aren't you?
    Stacey: look if you want a slap then keep talking like that or i'll.
    Kaci: or you'll what? come on stacey you know i'll hit you right back 10 times harder

Stacey stopped Kaci had changed alot since she was 8 she's was well just ike Stacey her self,

Stacey: you've changed alot ast time i saw you, you'er miss goody 2 shoes
    Kaci: yeah well being with a foster family which you hate makes you like this
    Stacey laughted
    Stacey: alright sis pick up your bag abd i'll treat you to chips
    Kaci: you what?
    Stacey: i said pick ya flipin bag up and i'll treat ya
    Kaci: OK

well so lil miss stacey isn't so hard after all kaci thought thought to herself
    Kaci: why are you suddenly changing and bewing nice to me when you saw me i thought you were gonna punch my light out
    Stacey: yeah well i wanted to but then again i havn't got many mates here let along someone who understands me i mean i've got Ruby but she's diffrent to me
    Kaci: same with me we must be like mum then
    Stacey: yeah well i am not going down the looney bin

Stacey thought to her slef "i didn't want to yell or punch your lights out i just did it becuse everyone expects me to act like that i'f i'm nice i front of everyone there'll take me as a push over, and i didn want you to stay when you came aroud 8 years ago i just didn't want to be forgotten"

Kaci knew what was going through Stacey's mind bebcuse it was exactly what used to go through hers everyone expects you to be loud and mouthy so you are loud and mouthly it;s was funny how it worked but it just did.

Kaci didn't really care for that right now she was just ahppy she was with Stacey again and that is wasn't gonna be WW3. she smiled

Stacey: what you smiling about?
    Kaci: i'm smiling about being with my sister with all the aguments and all that
    Stacey: yeah eh.. sorry for those i didn't mean it
    Kaci@ i know you didn't right come on you said you were gettin me chips hurry up
    Stacey: alright mouthly cow i'll go get some and then i'll introduce you to uncle charlie
    At last Kaci was gonna have a family one that was related to her in some weird way Kaci couldn't have been happier that day

sorry it's not as good as my other one but hey i tried

*Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

is this comfirmed that it happens?

say what?
    *Roxy*

Chrissie262 i think ur slightly confused. these are fantasy! Great Roxy. It is very good, nice to have one with stacey in.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

i love it, it's so brill i'm glad you haven't forgotten Stacey

MORE MORE MORE
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

great! yeh, like everyone else said, its nice to see a script with stacey in, and i cant wait to see what the 2 of them get up to! hope theres more soon
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    This is brill please post more sooon
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Uncle Charlie? Kaci had never heard of him, well there was what Stacey told her and from what she picked up Stacey had him round her little finger, not to Kaci's surprise. after they'd eatn there chips which made Kaci feel kinda sick the went to back to the house, Kaci felt a little weird since well to her she was an intuder into a strangers home so many things went through her head "what if they don't want me here?" "what if they phone my foster family?" and so many more questions were spinning around in her head. just as they go in the door there was a loud yelling

MO:WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!
    Mo came storming out looking like a rihno ready to charge, then she stopped and looked at Kaci.

They looked so alike MO thought to herself, but just becuse someone was round wasn't going to mean she wasn't gping to give Stacey an ear bashing.

Stacey: well, i bumped into Kaci
    Mo: well i can see you've bumped into one of the very few friends,that you have, but that doesn't excuse you your not having friends round until you start cleaning your act up!
    Stacey:but she ain't my friend
    Mo: then why is she here
    Stacey: because she's my sister

Kaci stared at the floor to shy to look up, she wasn't usally like this but this was a new environment to her and it was very unsetling
    Mo: and you expect me to belive that?!?!?
    Charlie:what all this noise for?

Charlie had heard all the yelling and decided to step in, he looked at Kaci he reconise her almost at once, she hadn't seen her well since before Stcaey and her were split up which was years ago. he didn't expect Kaci to reconise him after alll she was only a small thing when he last saw her

Charlie: well hello Kaci what bring you here?
    Mo: you what? you know her
    Charlie: she's Stacey's sister
    Stacey: TOLD YOU!
    Mo: Alright button it.and what brings you here Kaci no doubt why Stacey turned up on are doorstep you want a place to stay don't ya?

Kaci slowly looked and Mo and nodded, Kaci hadn't been so intimidated by someone in her whole life.

MO: wll then since we took Stacey in we can't really turn you away now can we, have you go any bags?
    Kaci: No
    Mo: well why no?
    Kaci: i kinda ran away
    Charlie: ran away? from who?
    Kaci: my foster family
    Mo: your telling us you already have a bleeding family but you decide to lug yourself with us?

Kaci started to cry, she didnt' understanbd she hadn't been here more than 15 minutes and people were already beeing horrible to her

Stacey: LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE!
    Stacey gave Kaci a hug she didn't usally do this but then again she'd never had a sister to hug before
    Charlei: look were not going to send you back Kaci you can stay here with Stacey ok?
    Kaci noded wiping her eyes which still had tears coming out of them

MO: WE'ER NOT?!?!?
    Charlie: Stacey take her upstairs to your room and get her settled in ok?
    Stacey: Alright uncle Charlie, come one Kaci
    as Stacey led her up the stairs she took a look back behind her to see Charlie smiling to her, it made her feel alot more welcome

Charlie: we can't send her back Mo she obviously didn't like it were she was
    Mo: yeah but we've got Stacey to keep an eye on aswell which is already a handful do we really need another one?
    Charlie: MO, they havn't seen each other for years and years they need to catch up and start bonding, and you never know this might be one thing that keeps Stacey out of trouble if she's got Kaci around
    Mo: yeah well don't hold your breath

Last edited by *Roxy*; 27-04-2005 at 16:39.
    *Roxy*

trust moe to make poor kaci cry! i think kaci might be good for stacey. please post more soon.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Porr little thing but what is she running from I wonder post more sooon
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information