Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mirror - Festive Soap Summary

The Mirror - Festive Soap Summary

Comfort and joy are not two words you'd normally acossiate with the festive season in Albert Square. So why break the tradition?
    There's a funeral - sadly, Nana Moon pases away shortly before Christmas, Sharon spends Christmas Day in A & E with Dennis, which will teach her to pig out on enough selection boxes to feed an orphange. And there's a shooting, with one person left dead - but sorry, we cant open our presents early and reveal who it is yet.
    So if there's something of a dark cloud hanging over Walford, that's only to be expected. Little wonder then that a grieving Alfie Moon decides to leave before he's next on the Grim Reeper's hit list!
    With it already known that the Golden Couple of Shane Ritchie and Jessie Wallace are leaving Enders at christmas, the real question is whether or not they are reunited and go together. For before dear old Nana dies, she leaves Kat a note with one last wish "Make My Alfie Happy"
    So after the turbulent and destructive relationship, Kat should finally take the hint. Leave the poor bloke alone! As Born and Be Wild Alfie plans to do an Easy Rider and head off on an epic motorcyle journey across America, he and Kat do exchnage gifts. He gives her glow in the dark stars for her bedroom ceiling - which the rampant girl is well used to staring at.
    And she gives him something equally as naff- a set of furry dice! Sitting down with the slater's for a chicken nugget dinner dosent cheer her up much either. Funnily enough, theres no gravy as Little Mo still has an aversion towards it....
    Meanwhile the Miller's lunch is disrupted when Dawn and Mickey's real dad Mike gatecrashes their festivities. But Sadly that villain Johnny Allen finds himself home alone becuase he refsues to accept the relationship between his precious daughter Ruby and bad boy Juley.
    The loathsome dad might be sulling but then he has just found out that Rubes will no longer be eligible to take part in any Nativity plays, well not as the virgin Mary!

from this then i think:

Sharon announces she's pregnant, due to some mircale in her condition, they are all happy which makes a double blow when dennis is shot dead by jonny

ruby is pregnant which will make intresting scenarios with jonny and juley, but it could ruin her character, but then again may tie her to walford when jonny leaves next year

im glad mike is returning, ive said from day one he should come to walford to cause trouble and build relationships, we shall get another chance to see the great acting talents of Gerry Cowper (Rosie) and David Spinx (Keith)

what a sweet letter Nana has wrote but please lets not dominate xmas day with this kalfie drivel! leave together! theres no point of leaving alone! we need as much festive cheer that we can get in Walford his christmas!

Thanks for posting these bb

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Thanks for posting these bb
    took a bit of time but it sumarises a lot of storylines and makes it clear for people with questions... looks like a good fortnight! whereas Corrie's one sounds like comedy after comedy after comedy

I don't watch corrie much anymore. Does Sharon get food poisoning or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I don't watch corrie much anymore. Does Sharon get food poisoning or something?
    this is only a guess but i think she's pregnant... it would make a double blow when dennis is shot... becuase the rumours have been flying, and theyd be so happy becuase she dosent think she can get pregnant etc...

Yeah but I was wondering what she's admitted to hospital with. It must be something serious and then she finds out she's pregnant while she is in hospital.

thanks for posting

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Yea I definately think Sharon will be pregnant, I think thats what theyre leading up to with all the shannis stuff now. I don't think Ruby is pregnant though-altough It would be an interesting storyline. I think Jonny Allen just finds a condom in her bag or something like that I remeber reading somewhere.

Its definatley going to be a condom or a pregnancy test otherwise it would just be stupid to have Johnny getting out of his pram. I think it's a condom though because of the timing.

Thread Information