Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Official Little Britain Thread

The Lou sketches were really funny.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Little Britain to be remade for America

Little Britain is to be completely remade for the US market by American broadcaster HBO.

Creators Matt Lucas and David Walliams will join American comedy writers and Simon Fuller, the British entertainment entrepreneur, in a bid to recreate versions of their hit characters for the US audience.

The team is hoping the adaptation will attract up to ten million viewers following a string of successful exports including The Office, and reality shows which have made Simon Cowell America's top earning television star.

“We are on the brink of confirming something rather special,” Fuller told Broadcast magazine. “Think back to Monty Python. Who would have thought that would have been such a big hit in America?”

I love this show...really funny! I have all the series on dvd, and every sketch makes me laugh, i never thought i would like this show but it really suits my sense of humour!! A wonderful show!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Dawn French to play Vicky Pollard's mum

From Heat Magazine:

Dawn French has been cast as Vicky P's mum in the Little Britain Christmas Special.

Dawn's the perfect choice to play the mother of all chavs. She'll be clad in a fetching bright shell suit with a classy "Croydon Face Lift" hairstyle and speak in the classic Vicky-esque way.

The two part special, titled Little Britain Abroad, sees vicky banged up in prison after being arrised for smuggling drugs. Mother and daughter are reunited when Vicky's mum travels all the way over from Darkley Noone to be a witness at the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    From Heat Magazine:

Dawn French has been cast as Vicky P's mum in the Little Britain Christmas Special.

Dawn's the perfect choice to play the mother of all chavs. She'll be clad in a fetching bright shell suit with a classy "Croydon Face Lift" hairstyle and speak in the classic Vicky-esque way.

The two part special, titled Little Britain Abroad, sees vicky banged up in prison after being arrised for smuggling drugs. Mother and daughter are reunited when Vicky's mum travels all the way over from Darkley Noone to be a witness at the trial.
    oh my goodness! how superb does that sound!? I cant wait to see that scene, it will be hilarious!

Thread Information