Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Honey?!

What do you think of Honey?!

I know we didn't see much of her, but she is set to be a permanent character in the show, and I wondered what your first impressions were. I think she's going to make a good love interest for Billy. She's a lot like Little Mo, and apparently Kacey Ainsworth is leaving in March, so it doesn't look like there's going to be any reconcilliation for those two (which is a real shame).

Billy is such a sweet guy and he deserves some happiness. Honey is also a sweet person (so i've read) and maybe it will be a match made in heaven. I'd like him to have a baby of his own, maybe Honey is the one to give that to him.

i thought she was going to be black.

I don't like her at all,she reminds me of little mo.She's too sickly sweet! I suppose she's onyl living up to her name but still! I doubt very very much I will learn to like her but I'm quite happy to be proved wrong if she does turn out to be a character I like.

I like her at the moment. She seems like a nice person, not as whiney and annoying as little mo. I want to see more of her before I totally decide
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

i need to get used to her seeing as she will become mrs mitchell one day... and i have a mitchell obsession

but at the moment she is thick (how can she get "hes a black geezer" wrong?) and her appearance is rather iritating (im not one to judge on appearance usually but when people have a gob of teeth it annoys me and i cant have that for 2 hours a week!)

i thought she was gonna be fiesty and strong and a good female character, so far she looks like a dawky equal for billy

I think she's an okay character, but we didn't see a lot of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I think she's an okay character, but we didn't see a lot of her.
    yeah true i suppose its unfair to judge after 15 mins of screen time

i think she was good. i liked her

I though she was a bit sugary for me, and a bit dumb how can you mix up a black guy, and a white guy.Will have to see if she grows on me, but from what I have seen I don't think much of her.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I honestly think she will be OK,, she would be good for Billy to be honest .. its time something NICE happened to him for a change,, Phil and Peggy are still NOT keeping him in the loop,, poor guy.. Honey will be fine ..

Thread Information