Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midnight - Shannis script

Midnight - Shannis script

Rhigt, well I have only posted on parters recently, but I have decided to start a progressive script. I don't know how long I will keep it up, but I hope you enjoy it!

Midnight - Part One

The woman sat nervously in the back of the old-fashion style taxi. Winding her long blonde hair around her fingers, trying to get all her anxiety out of her. She began to listen to the radio that she had previously had been ignoring, hoping that it would take her mind of all the worry that was in her head. However, all it did was bring back memories, as the song was playing was Blue’s ‘Guilty’.
    ‘Our song’, she thought, memories of the past coming to the present. She tried to just listen to the song, however she found it impossible. All she could think about was being in his arms, being so close to him... She could feel his warm breath on her neck and his arm around her waist. She could feel her self melt in his arms, wanting to stay like that forever.
    Suddenly the taxi jolted and she was brought back to reality. Sighing as she realised that her wishes would only come real In her dreams she looked through the cold, wet window and took in all the familiar surroundings. She could see al the tree’s beginning to blossom and several bunches of daffodils sprouting from the long grass. As the journey progressed she began to recognise more and she smiled as she entered the square.
    It was strange seeing everyone at their work after so long and she studied all the familiar faces, knowing that they couldn’t see her. However, it was one face in particular that she was looking out for. She couldn’t help but look for him, hoping that by some miracle he would be looking for her too. There was so much she wanted to tell him, so much that she needed to say. Her heart sunk as time went on and he was still not visible. She knew that she shouldn’t pin all her hopes on finding him, but she couldn’t help it. All she wanted to do was run into his strong, caring arms and never let go.
    As she reached the betting shop the taxi stopped, stuck behind another. She peered forwards, wondering if it was someone she knew ahead of her. She could see it was a tall man, with ruffled dark hair. She felt her stomach turn over as she saw the man begin to get out of his taxi.
    She quickly told the driver to stop and gave him a handful of money, not caring how much cash she was giving him. She jumped up of the taxi and pulled her bags with her, leaping out. She suddenly felt herself trip, causing a sharp throbbing pain in her stomach. She fell to the ground, yelling a loud cry as
    she fell. As she tumbled down she could see Dennis turn around and look at her startled. He then ran towards her, dropping the bags he had in his hands and dumping them on the pavement below him.
    Sharon lay on the floor, clutching her stomach in pain. ‘Help me Dennis!’ She moaned softly before falling into unconsciousness’…

wow that was really. good! you should definitely keep goin lol

thanks torrie for my gorgeous banna!!
    Dennis: A moment of insanity. I only went an' proposed, didn't I?

Thanks for replying! Glad you liked it, I'm going to prob post more at the weekend when I've wrote more!

cool cant wait!

thanks torrie for my gorgeous banna!!
    Dennis: A moment of insanity. I only went an' proposed, didn't I?

cool post more
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

This is amazing stuff!!
    Hope sharon is alright!
    More soon
    Lu ya
    Layne
    x x x

WOW that was brill, really good writing
    MORE MORE MORE
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Right well, here's part 2. Thanks for all the beautiful rteplies, it really mean's a lot to me! This is dedicated to all that have replied!

Midnight dreams, Part 2

Dennis ran over to Sharon, fear washing through his body making it near impossible to move, however he managed to bend down and cup her head, causing her long wavy hair fall down like a waterfall; all the light from the sun reflecting off it, giving it a glossy look.
    ‘Sharon, speak to me, please’. Dennis silently pleaded, looking down mournfully at the weak, floppy body below him. He delved into him pocket, discarding several pieces of rubbish and pulled out his phone, quickly dialling 999.
    ‘Come on, come on, HURRY UP YOU DAMN THING!’ he yelled down the phone, getting frustrated waiting when Sharon was obviously not well and in pain. ‘Why couldn’t it be me’ he though silently as he waited. He had always considered himself to be selfish until he had met Sharon, but since he had known her, whenever he was around her he didn’t put himself first. She was all that mattered to him and he wondered why someone somewhere was letting this happen to her when all she had ever done was good. Surely if anyone deserved to be unconscious it was him? He was the murderer, not her.
    Finally he got put through.
    “Hello, what service do you require?” Called a calm voice on the other side of the phone.
    “Ambulance, I need an ambulance NOW!” Dennis replied shouting down the end of the phone, trying to let all his frustration out, however, it did no good. He still felt just as angry and worried for his dear Sharon.
    “Ok where are you?” The woman enquired, her voice annoying Dennis. How could anyone be so calm? Didn’t she know that someone could be dying in his very arms right this moment? Nevertheless, he knew that he had to stay strong for Sharon, he was all she had. He spoke down the phone, trying to stay calm and keep his nerves under control.
    “Um, Albert Square, er, Um...Wal...Walf...Walford. E20.
    “Thank you, an ambulance will be here as soon as possible.”
    The line went dead and a desolate tear ran down his freckled cheek, dripping down, gathering speed until it rolled off his face and landed with a large plop on his green T-Shirt. Several more followed, until all the tears on his face glimmered in the sun just like Sharon’s hair. The weather seemed inappropriate and wrong for what Dennis was feeling. It seemed like the sky should be a dark grey instead of a light blue and there should have been more clouds, all in a line along the bottom of the sky.
    Dennis felt Sharon’s skin with the back of his face, expecting it to be warm but instead it was cold. He reached over as far as he could and grabbed his black bag, tearing through it’s contents until he found his thickest coat and he wrapped it carefully around Sharon’s body, hoping that it would provide her with some warmth. He zipped up his bag, the noise of the zip seeming a million times louder than normal.
    He at in the same spot for a few more minutes; though to him it seemed an eternity when he heard the familiar siren of the ambulance.
    ‘’Forever’ Dennis muttered, knowing that the next few days, if it was even that long, were going to affect his life forever...

This is really really good, keep going more soon!!!

Hope Sharon is ok, poor dennis!!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Thanks Layne! I'm just about to write more and I should be posting over the weekend.
    Thanks!

Thread Information