Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spencer and Danny Moon return?

Spencer and Danny Moon return?

With Nana Moon dying at Christmas and her funeral being filmed surely Spencer and Danny Moon will return for this. She raised Spencer and she is the only closet family he has got with Alfie since his parents are dead.

there is a thread about spencer and the end was that he was not coming back and if Danny comes back he will get killed by Johnny, but than Johnny might be dead by Xmas

I doubt either will come back. Many characters, and these were characters that were bigger characters than Danny, Spencer or Nana, have not come back for funerals and such. Michelle never came back for Mark's funeral, and Vicki never came back for Den's. I think both actors who played Danny and Spencer have moved on from EE, and I'm not being funny or anything, but Danny and Spencer, especially Spencer, were hardly the most popular of characters like the likes of Grant and such. EE has lost touch with reality many a time over the years, having Danny and Spencer not attend Nana's funeral is not a big deal in my opinion and would add nothing to the show.
    Last edited by Florijo; 07-11-2005 at 11:01.

Yeah your right Florijo, Also Vicky never went to Den Furnel as no-one asked her and also Scalent (who plays her, moved on from Eastenders she is on Tours)

hey! i already made a post on this a while ago lol! i wish spencer would come back but ahhh well.
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

i don't think Spencer and Danny will ever come back

i dont no

one this contians spoilers and two this is only a rumour...

moving to rumour mill...

I very much doubt that Spencer and Danny will return because the actor who played Danny was sacked, and the door is more or less closed for the character.

I doubt that Chris Parker, who played Spencer would return after what the BBC said about his departure.
    Last edited by Kim; 07-11-2005 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I very much doubt that Spencer and Danny will return because the actor who played Danny was sacked, and the door is more or less closed for the character.
    Juley was axed as well, and then brought back. Once Johnny leaves there's nothing barring Danny from the square. I don't think Danny will be back any time soon, but it's not an impossibility, and I wouldn't say the door is closed.

Thread Information