Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

only TWO... yey yey yey... ican't wait... see ya Zoe PLEASE DON'T come back... plus i have the feeling no one's really guna miss ya... BYE DON'T COME BACK...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Only 2 episodes left of Zoe Slater!!
    Oh thank god

i dont like her! glad shes going!
    Last edited by chocolate; 22-06-2005 at 14:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    exactly, that stortline dent do the charcter any favours

even if ud pout a loved character like kat as dennis's girlfreind i doubt they'd approve

zoe was just the one who was placed there and hence reuslted in a lot of dislike

bondboffin
    thats very true... because i used to like zoe but when she was put in between dennis and sharon then i didnt like her for breaking them up ( sort of) and i have to admit i (a small part of me feels a bit sorry for her just a bit) but then again she knew about sharon and dennis beforehand.. im still gald that shes going though!! lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    thats very true... because i used to like zoe but when she was put in between dennis and sharon then i didnt like her for breaking them up ( sort of) and i have to admit i (a small part of me feels a bit sorry for her just a bit) but then again she knew about sharon and dennis beforehand.. im still gald that shes going though!! lol!!
    i will kinda be sad when she leaves....she had been part of eastenders for a quater of it's 20 years, she has provided some good scenes, but im afaraid to say that he annoiness outweighs this and it is time for her to move on...

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    she has provided some good scenes, but im afaraid to say that he annoiness outweighs this and it is time for her to move on...

bondboffin
    yea she has done some brilliant scenes i will always remember "you aint my mother" and the storyline about harry and Kat.. but yea she has to go because of shannis

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    yea she has done some brilliant scenes i will always remember "you aint my mother" and the storyline about harry and Kat.. but yea she has to go because of shannis
    be this a warning to any other character that tries to split up a popular couple: you will become unpopular!!!

bondboffin

As much as I hated Zonnis, I have to say I'm actually quite glad it happened because this week has been amazing! The only regret I have is that it lasted as long as it did... maybe the length of one summer would have been enough because if I can live through two/three months of Big Brother I could have survived through this.

Only 1 episode left of Zoe Slater!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Only 1 episode left of Zoe Slater!!
    what happens tonight, as i thought the tube and gents scenes were on friday not thursday?

bondboffin

Thread Information