Thread: Free Trial Help !!

Free Trial Help !!

my trial is gonna run out tomoz can i download it again or is there another one i can use.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

There's animation shop 3 and paint shop pro that you could use if you haven't already.

thats what i've got at the mo, but thanks anyway x

can you not donwload it again if not look on ebay they sell them really cheap on there

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Couldn't you set up another account on corel where you download the trials from and download the trials again on your new account?

i will do thanks can some one close please xx

I found out that you can download it again if you delet the old ran out one of the computer otherwsie it says you have it on there already (even though its ran out) thats what i had to do anyway
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

I thought of that as my trial is running out in 8 days, but I didn't think it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Flozza
    my trial is gonna run out tomoz can i download it again or is there another one i can use.
    Did you (or anyone) find a way of doing this? My trai's ran out before and i just deleted it from my pc and downloaded it again btu it wont let me do it this time. I've tried openign a new acount too but that didnt work either. So if any of you know how to get another trial then please tell me. lol or know of any other programs i can use other than Animation shop 3, paint shop pro 8, 9 and x. (think they are the only ones on my pc.)

Much appriciated!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    Did you (or anyone) find a way of doing this? My trai's ran out before and i just deleted it from my pc and downloaded it again btu it wont let me do it this time. I've tried openign a new acount too but that didnt work either. So if any of you know how to get another trial then please tell me. lol or know of any other programs i can use other than Animation shop 3, paint shop pro 8, 9 and x. (think they are the only ones on my pc.)

Much appriciated!
    You could try photoshop.

Thread Information