Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: this is great!!!!

this is great!!!!

as we have got this great new forum i thought i would start it off by sayning hello, i have got two kids a boy age 9 and a girle age 1, i work part time and this is going to be a great thing for all of us to get to know each other.

hiya willow just come on here and seen this!! it is fab!! i have a little boy aged 3 going on 18!!!!

niall is the same!!! he is 9 going on 15!!! with a bedroom to match!

Must register a complaint with Mordor - "Female Talk" I can't participate then?
    "down with discrimination"
    "we want equality"
    "we want equal pay - erm what am I babbling on about?"

I have a 13 month old who insists on waking up at 2:00 am - so I've decided to book him on the next Virgin flight in to space!
    everything you can imagine is real

my little boy is so lairy all the time. he wont get up in the morning for pre school i have to drag his covers off him iam seriously thinking about a jug of water next!!

i can't see why not!!!!!!! does anyone else have a problem with this?
    as long as you don't mind us talking about pmt, pieriods, childbirth and all the other fun things us females go through!

i have a 5 year old boy who i have trouble rising in the mornings for school,i have tried flicking a bit of water on him and he shoots up! lol. i also have a 1 year old boy and another due in october(prob another boy)

i must be quite lucky then, my 9yr old only needs to be asked once and he gets up gets his brekkie and then gets washed and dressed!! all without being bugged every two mins!!!

maybe a couple of years time then he might change,heres hoping.nightmare to get him to get dressed! takes him what seems like 3 hours to decide what he wants for brekkie then another 3 to eat it! we are nearly always late! lol

niall was like that a few years ago but he has got so much better now he is a bit older, i have got it all to start again now with niamh who has just turned 1!

Thread Information