Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Latest Soaplife Spoilers for the bill, casualty and holby city

This includes something on OC.

Trust the magazine to put them on different pages.
    Last edited by Kim; 19-07-2006 at 15:21.

Holby City

August 1

Jac decides to operate on a patient despite Joseph's misgivings and he's left to pick up the pieces when the surgery goes wrong. Meanwhile, tragedy strikes desperate mum Kerry asks Leanne to help her sick baby, Lola.

August 8

Micheal wins his appeal - to Chrissie's great shock. But he's more interested in convincing Connie they don't need a divorce. And Leanne's worried about Lola's dad Steve's suspicious behaviour. Could he be a drug addict?

Casualty

July 29

Corrie ex Sean Wilson appears as a gay patient. Nathan discovers Selena's HIV positive.

August 5

Charlie's furious when Nathan tries to manipulate Sam. Nina saves Comfort from a drunk.

The Bill

August 2+3

Undercover cop Zain tries to win round Kristen, but ends up getting closer that he bargained for! Has Tony jeopardised the prosecution case against date rapist Keith Durante? Meanwhile, Phil's gutted to learn that Sam and Stuart will move in together.

August 9+10

James thinks he's discovered where his missing daughter Amy is, but is devastated when he realises he's got it wrong and burns all of Amy's things. Terry's unhappy when he realises Holly has been seeing Lewis. Kezia is determined to crack mini-cab rapist Keith's alibi.

July 29

Corrie ex Sean Wilson appears as a gay patient. Nathan discovers Selena's HIV positive.

Didnt think Selena would be the type

Woah is that true? Selena is HIV Positive???

Nah shes not HIV, shes up the duff

She sure is and she's not sure if the father is nathan or harry.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlyyy.maytee View Post
    July 29

Didnt think Selena would be the type
    What do you mean, didn't think Selena would be the type??

If Nathan is the baby's father - isn't there a risk that she would also be HIV+??
    Last edited by Jojo; 08-04-2007 at 23:51.

I'm sorry but I'm conufesed about the timescale of Selena falling pregnant. If the baby is Nathan's and Selena was trying to comfirm that Nathan was HIV positive surely she would have the sense to recommened using comdoms. She is an intelligent woman who would not sleep with a man without protection whether she was unsure if the man was HIV or not. And even once it was confirmed that Nathan had the dieseas. she would be using protection with Nathan instead of Harry so I think the father of the baby is Harry. A doctor is not going to have unprotected sex with someone that they know is HIV positive.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm conufesed about the timescale of Selena falling pregnant. If the baby is Nathan's and Selena was trying to comfirm that Nathan was HIV positive surely she would have the sense to recommened using comdoms. She is an intelligent woman who would not sleep with a man without protection whether she was unsure if the man was HIV or not. And even once it was confirmed that Nathan had the dieseas. she would be using protection with Nathan instead of Harry so I think the father of the baby is Harry. A doctor is not going to have unprotected sex with someone that they know is HIV positive.
    Read the dates that these were posted, Nathan does not have HIV cause Selena made him do a test a the start of series 21. These spoilers are almost a year old.

Thread Information