Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Subject Closed?

Subject Closed?

Can someone explain.....who decides when a thread is closed?
    Surely a thread should remain open as long as there are people to add comments!

It is normally the Mods or Admins. If someone asks a question and it is answered then the subject is closed.

And we also move threads that are posted in the wrong forum (like this one).

The majoity of the time threads are closed because they are duplicate, or the thread starter can't be bothered to search the forums and instead posts asking a question thats been answered a million and one times. The irony is that the answer is normally a couple of threads down ...

Moving ...

Why are you moving this thread????

Because you posted it in Family Affairs->Spoilers forum.

The thread has absolutely nothing to do with family affairs and isn't a spolier either, so logic suggests that this is in the wrong forum ...

but it wasn't posted in the Family Affairs forum??? It is posted in the Home and Away forum....I used to think the BBC mods were tought but you guys are tough cookies!

its not got anything to do with home and away either thou has it?

If we wernt tough the board would be a mess!! what with all the duplicate posts and people posting in the wrong forums

but it has because the thread I was referring to was a Home and Away thread!
    I thought when the BBC site closed that this site would surely offer a great forum for discussion, however it seems that the mods seem to have let the "authority" go to their heads-come on guys this is supposed to be a fun way to exchange our spoilers and discuss future storylines without facing unreasonable comments-what ever happened to freedom of speach!
    Lets play nicely!

i don't think your all tough,i think its all done pretty fairly,much better then the other board i used to go on.
    Last edited by chance; 19-04-2005 at 12:44.

Thread Information