Page 95 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Really enjoyed last night. The sooner SADie goes the better. Her acting last night was even more appalling than usual and she was well shown up by Rosemary Sinclair who was brilliantly played by the wonderful Linda Thorson. Even Belle Dingle out acted her.

Most unintentional funny line was Ms Kens*it telling Jeff Hordley that he ''was hardly RADA material.'' POT KETTLE BLACK
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I liked Cain's comment the other night to Sadie:

"Who do you think you are? Lady Penelope on a mission" (When she came out in her shades to stake out Home Farm)

Perdy is starting to grow on me a little now, I think it's mainly because of Grayson, who I think is a wonderful character. Love the Banter between him and Rosemary.

Keep forgetting to mention, I'm actually enjoying the Scott/Debbie storyline. These two are/would be good together and putting these two together is improving their characters with the possibiity of new direction for them.
    Last edited by Babe14; 15-09-2006 at 11:57.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

A good few episodes...i am loving the Cain/Sadie storyline, the plot is definetly now thickening and i am glad that the storyline is now finally moving somewhere.

I thought Kelly was quite sweet when she said to Rodney she would still stand by him even though he had gone bankrupt, i found that statement from Kelly quite shocking as i thought she would only have been interested in his money. I am really liking this storyline though.

I like Scott and Debbie together too, it's definetly improving both of their characters.

Perdy is starting to grow on me a little now, I think it's mainly because of Grayson, who I think is a wonderful character. Love the Banter between him and Rosemary.
    Absolutely agree about Grayson -- I don't know what it is, as he seems quite weak-willed when it comes to some things, and he also seems to be a bit of an idiot at times, and I don't usually like those kinds of characters, but there's a self-confidence there -- it makes you think he'll always be able to land on his feet, despite it probably being his own fault that he has to.

I loved the shoot in tonights episode - especially the outfits, And Matt's fake "posh" accent was

Jeff Hordley was brilliant tonight aswell - almost wish I'd taped it so I could watch him hitting Sadie over and over, Still, maybe he'll do it again next week, which I cannot wait for.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 15-09-2006 at 20:42.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Absolutely agree about Grayson -- I don't know what it is, as he seems quite weak-willed when it comes to some things, and he also seems to be a bit of an idiot at times, and I don't usually like those kinds of characters, but there's a self-confidence there -- it makes you think he'll always be able to land on his feet, despite it probably being his own fault that he has to.

I loved the shoot in tonights episode - especially the outfits, And Matt's fake "posh" accent was
    Matt and Grayson wonderful! The banter, competition and humour between the two of them was fantastic. These two just have to be a must for the future. I can see a love/hate type of friendship here. Matt of course has already crossed swords with the Sinclairs when he stole Sadie from Alasdair, Grayson's brother, bet he wish he hadn't now!
    I agree about Matt's fake posh accent it was and I thought he looked very

I just loved Grayson trying to control his gun whilst under the influence of campagne

Jeff Hordley was brilliant tonight aswell - almost wish I'd taped it so I could watch him hitting Sadie over and over, Still, maybe he'll do it again next week, which I cannot wait for.
    I loved that too and I'm sure he won't disappont us next week (see piccys on DS)

I really felt for Cain, he too has become a victim of Sadie and another whose life has been messed up by her.
    Glad that Cain/Debbie have finally made up, that scene was so heartbreaking.

I just loved it when Tom was telling Carl/Matt that he was planning to meet Sadie and Matt said something like

"Let me go, there is a side of me she hasn't been introduced to yet"
    Once again Emmerdale has provided us with another week of fantastic viewing, with even more to come
    Last edited by Babe14; 17-09-2006 at 07:45.

lol this is great watching Sadie squirm.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    lol this is great watching Sadie squirm.
    Its just a huge pity Cain didnt smack her in the mouth with the shotgun instead of Tom. Even with her crap acting Emmerdale was fantastic tonight.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I agree i have never wanted to watch the next episode of Emmerdale more than i want to watch tonight. Last night was fab, the acting was grreat, even Patsy. I loved seeing her beg, and not being able to be the bigshot.

Even The sinclairs are growing on me but im not to keen on the mother.

Wonderful episode Sunday with wonderful acting to match.

I'm absolutely loving Matt/Grayson the banter, competition and humour is wonderful. I can foresee a future friendship building here one which will be mostly banter and competition orientated but at times, when needed, they will be there for one another offering a listening ear combined of course with a sarcy comment or two! I can also see the two of them scheming together.

Cain (Jeff) brilliant, Sadie has really sent him over the edge after he found out that she paid to have his kid aborted. Finally he realised that she has no feelings for him whatsoever, whereas deep down I think Cain may of loved Sadie. So now he is taking all his pain and frustration out on Tom and Sadie, the one who deserves to feel the full brunt of his anger and disappointment the most. I loved it when he hit her with the gun and knocked her unconscious, just a pity he didn't give her a few more whacks. I liked the way he kept asking Tom if he thought Sadie was lying, this showed us that he was looking to Tom for reassurance in a roundabout way. When he asked Tom if he should shoot her I was willing him to say yes shoot the bitch. Loved it when he called her a dozy bitch (wonderful acting from the lovely Ken also)

A lovely line from Cain last night in the beginning when he caught up with Sadie who was trying to do a runner and she was pleading with him:

"...I'm just taking the dog for a walk" (dragging her along by her hair)
    Tom came out with lots of lovely lines also, one of which:

"Not so clever now are you"

Chas is annoying me now and I really hope Carl dumps her. However I did like the way she dragged Matt into the office for a "chat" the look on his face (again brilliant expressions during the episode from the lovely Matt Healy)
    I'm pleased that Matt/Edna are now getting along, there were some lovely scenes between the two of them. Another good move by Emmerdale to put Edna in with the Kings it gives her a more central role, espec now the Sinclairs have been thrown in there too. Great all round potential here for future joint storylines as well as individual ones.

Emmerdale is still keeping me gripped and I too cannot wait to see Monday's or the coming weeks episodes.

Another Very good Episod of Emmerdale Monday.

However I am very disappointed that Matt appears to have gone soft towards sadie. After they had first spilt up Matt was out for her blood and we had that scene at Mulberry cottage where Matt told Sadie he could make her disappear, a result of which he scared himself a bit, then we had Matt telling Tom that Sadie would get hers and that he was going to make sure of it. However all this appears to have changed now, as we have seen recently, every time Sadie's name is mentioned or they come face to face Matt just goes all quiet and sad and last night he was upset and very worried about her. O.K you can understand it in a way as she is the love of his life but I was really looking forward to Matt having a hand in finshing her off and was very surprised last night when Chas suggested framing Sadie that Matt just clamed up.

During that scene I thought that Chas was being a bitch, then I saw exactly why she said what she did, it was to make Matt (and us the viewers) see what it was like for her. She was putting Matt in her place.
    No I am very disappointed as I really thought Matt would have his revenge on Sadie for what she did to him and his family. I guess it's a case of not being able to hurt the one you love no matter what they have done.

Tom is brilliant and I am enjoying the realtionship between him and Cain, even though Cain is the kidnapper and Tom the victim you can see that Cain likes Tom in a way. Cain just wants to get away so he doesn't have to go to prison and for that he needs money...Cain has mellowed a lot recently he is still violent at times but not as much as he used to be...

Grayson and Perdy really liking now and I just loved the way they stood up to Rosemary last night. One question though just where are they going to live and what about money?

One thing that is really bugging me at the mo is Matt has always got his hands in his pocket, they need sewing up!
    Last edited by Babe14; 20-09-2006 at 10:50.

Thread Information