Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone reading?

Just finished the girl in the Ice.. also good. I don't know if you remember The Bill Tv series, but this book would make a great week long special episode. Matched Series (3 books) is quiet an interesting read. Anything by David Baldacci (particular the ones with Will Robie, the innocent, the hit, the target, and the Guilty).
    Super Mod

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (23-07-2016), Perdita (22-07-2016)

Just wanted to add that the Slated Series by Teri Terry is also very good (and she is lovely person too, have her as a friend on Facebook and she actually takes time to answer your questions)
    Super Mod

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (23-07-2016)

Just out of interest, I thought you might like to know that my book, "Pie 'n' Mash & Prefabs", sold something over 13,000 copies in its first year. I don't really know whether that's good or not, but my agent and publisher were very pleased, so I guess it must be good!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-07-2016), moonstorm (25-07-2016), Perdita (24-07-2016), Siobhan (24-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Just out of interest, I thought you might like to know that my book, "Pie 'n' Mash & Prefabs", sold something over 13,000 copies in its first year. I don't really know whether that's good or not, but my agent and publisher were very pleased, so I guess it must be good!
    Unfortunately I can't seem to get it on amazon.de
    Super Mod

Super Mod

Unfortunately Shiv I can't find my copy or I would have sent it to you but I will keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    You might be able to buy it on Amazon UK. Your login details should work on all Amazon sites, so I'd imagine a Kindle book would be delivered to your device as per usual. I've never done it myself but I know some people in the UK buy from Amazon's European sites because some products are cheaper (even factoring in the extra postage). My mum has bought me some products from Amazon US to bring back to the UK when visiting that country using her usual Amazon account.

I don't know if it would work for you but it's worth a try!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 30-07-2016 at 19:33.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (30-07-2016)

I don't know if you're reading all this at the moment Shiv, as you are on holiday, or if you've got a Kindle, but I have downloaded books to my Kindle from Amazon UK when I've been in the Canaries, which is where I believe you are at the moment! So you could give that a go.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-07-2016)

chicken coops for the soul by julia hollander.

A very good read that I have bought some copies of for friends who keep chcickens.

I don't know if you're reading all this at the moment Shiv, as you are on holiday, or if you've got a Kindle, but I have downloaded books to my Kindle from Amazon UK when I've been in the Canaries, which is where I believe you are at the moment! So you could give that a go.
    Unfortunately not... I had an amazon voucher for UK site and it kept redirecting me to DE site where it said I cannot purchase books (kindle or otherwise) from UK site. I rang Amazon and they confirmed as I live in germany I cannot use any other site.... I will ask my niece to get it and when I go back to Ireland I will transfer it to my Kindle.
    Super Mod

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

parkerman (08-08-2016)

Thread Information