Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: What is everyone reading?

I'm reading the fourth Artemis Fowl book, I know they're supposed to be for younger kids but I love them lol

<3

I am currently reading 3 books.. Hannibal by Thomas Harris.. Felidae (which is about a cat detective, no really a cat who becomes a detective) and the secrets of Crickley hall by James Herbert.. all good
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I am currently reading 3 books.. Hannibal by Thomas Harris.. Felidae (which is about a cat detective, no really a cat who becomes a detective) and the secrets of Crickley hall by James Herbert.. all good

I don't know how you can do that, my dad can read more than one book but i get confused and have to stick to just one. Not got anything at the minute going to the library tomorrow.

Air Babylon But i will be reading the last Harry Potter book in about 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

I don't know how you can do that, my dad can read more than one book but i get confused and have to stick to just one. Not got anything at the minute going to the library tomorrow.
    it happened by mistake.. I was reading one before I went on holiday and for got to pack it so I started another book on the plane. then I got a book for my bday, started to read just a bit but got hooked on it and kept reading. I am nearly finished all 3
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    im sticking with the jodi picoult books lol! read "perfect match", it took a while to get into it but after that it was really good. now im reading "keeping faith" by jodi picoult, its ok so far but i dont think its as good as her other books

the only book of hers i have read was my sister keeper and it is the best book i think i have ever read, and i read it in 2 days while on holiday
    out of the books of hers ive read, i think "my sisters keeper" was by far the best, i loved it

still not sure about "keeping faith", ive read about half of it and although its not boring, i dont really find it believable
    havent written in here in a while, finished "keeping faith", it got better as it went on but i dont think i liked it as much as her other books cos theres a lot of religious stuff in there and its mainly about whether this little girl is having conversations with god, and cos im not religious to me it seemed unrealistic

finished 2 other books as well, read "the tenth circle" and "salem falls" both by jodi picoult, and i enjoyed them both. "the tenth circle" was a bit different to her other books as although there was a crime, you found out what had happened through other situations in the book and not through a trial like in her other books. "salem falls" was really good, although i did guess the twist at the end

now im reading "the pact" by jodi picoult lol! ive read about three quarters of it so far and i think its one of her best books. it starts as the crime has been committed and keeps going back in time which i like. though im annoyed cos i already know the ending cos i read it in the back of one of her other books!

been reading loads of books recently cos i have nothing better to do lol! after this, im going to be reading the new harry potter book!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

need to finish Choke before Harry Potter comes out, it's hard becuase it's quite a boring book now, what started as good, it's started to loose the plot, but I want to finish it before moving on to the Deathly Hallows, I will have to lock myself in a room with it tomorrow.

finished reading "the pact" now, id highly recommend it, great book
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

The last book I read was Harry Potter and the OOTP a few weeks back. I am going to make a start on Harry Potter and the HBP tonight or tomorrow..

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It's got to be the best of the books so far, and the start was better than that of the previous installments, which took about 50 pages to get into.

Thread Information