Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Will Be Together Again - Jake And Chrissie

We Will Be Together Again - Jake And Chrissie

Hello everyone, a new fic from moi!

Ermm this is supposed to be just after Chrissie has told Jake about her murdering Den.

The parts are a bit long, but i will post a part a day, just then iut gives me time to write more if ya want it!
    I hope its good as i have changed the names and given this is as a short story for english coursework!
    Anyway here you go
    Enjoy
    Layne
    xxxx

We will be together again

Chrissie’s POV

I sit alone in the cold, empty flat, everything is quiet, too quiet, no noise from the market,
    no noise from the pub, that tap has even stopped dripping even after Jake’s so called attempt
    to fix it. Jake, I need him, I miss him. I woke up alone this morning and it was the worst thing,
    well apart from that night, that dreadful night when things got to out of hand, why did
    Zoe have to hit him? Why did she have to save me? He might well have killed me but would that
    really have been so bad, at least I wouldn’t be sitting here alone with just a bottle of Vodka for
    company, I wouldn’t be worrying, I wouldn’t be suffering, Sharon wouldn’t be suffering, Jake well
    his life wouldn’t be ruined because that is what I’ve done, I’ve ruined his life I mean he I’m sure
    didn’t need this to add to his problems, I know he cares for me just like I care for him, but I haven’t
    changed. I understand his feelings though I can understand him never wanting to see me
    again but I don’t know if I can bare to lose him. He is so different to Steve and a lot different to
    Den. Jake likes me for who I am, not for what I have of for what I could give him, I can’t lose him.
    I knew once I told him that it was me he wouldn’t want anything to do with me, I could of kept
    it from him but that would have been worse I couldn’t keep lying to him, at least now he knows
    everything. Why I couldn’t talk about things, why I was so snappy and paranoid now he
    knows and hopefully he understands, No course he doesn’t.

xxx
    Last edited by Layne; 09-10-2005 at 21:51.

thats great do more

a.s.a.p

More A.s.a.p

Fab! More soon
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Thatsreally good. We just did our first piece of english courseowrk; a room of our own! Can't wait for more as its fabby
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Thanks guys for all your Lovely Replies!!! Urmmm this part is a little well, read on.................

Part 2

Chrissie got up from the sofa, picked up her bottle of Vodka and walked to the bathroom. She
    caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, mascara smudged all over her tear-stained face, her hair
    just tall tangled. She swigged the Vodka then placed it down gently on the side of the bath. She
    then leaned over, placed in the plug and turned on the hot water tap. She straightened up and
    walked over to the bathroom cupboard, she opened it and it caught her eye, right there in the
    middle of the cupboard. She then looked down at her arm, she rolled up her dressing gown sleeve and
    using her other arm reached into the cupboard and picked it up, her eyes focused on it.
    She took in one long deep breath and pressed the razor against her arm.
    Last edited by Layne; 10-10-2005 at 19:53.

Chrissie has become so weak. She's losing it. Fab again. I better start on my English homework. More soon please
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

oh wow this is great more soon please

more more more!!!!!!11

Thread Information